霍比特人:意外之旅(MP3+中英字幕) 第50期:回来的理由
日期:2016-04-08 10:17

(单词翻译:单击)

Five, six, seven, eight. Bifur. Bofur. That's 10.

五、六、七、八。毕佛、波佛,十个了。

Fili, Kili! That's 12.

菲力、奇力,十二个了。

And Bombur. That makes 13.

加上庞伯是十三个。

Where's Bilbo? Where is our Hobbit? Where is our Hobbit?

比尔博在哪?我们的霍比特人呢?我们的霍比特人呢?

Curse that Half ling! Now he's lost?

该死的半身人,现在他走丢了?

I thought he was with Dori!

我以为他跟朵力一起。

Don't blame me!

别怪我!

霍比特人 意外之旅1.jpg

Where did you last see him?

你最后在哪看到他的?

I think I saw him slip away when they first collared us.

我想当他们第一次抓我们时,我看到他趁机溜了。

And what happened, exactly? Tell me!

然后发生什么事?告诉我!

I'll tell you what happened.

让我来告诉你发生了什么。

Master Baggins saw his chance and he took it.

巴金斯少爷看到机会就溜之大吉了。

He has thought of nothing but his soft bed and his warm hearth since first he stepped out of his door.

自从他首次踏出家门后就只想着软床和暖壁炉。

We will not be seeing our Hobbit again.

我们不会再见到我们那个霍比特人。

He is long gone.

他早就走了。

No. He isn't.

不。他没有。

Bilbo Baggins. I have never been so glad to see anyone in my life.

比尔博·巴金斯。我这辈子还从没有如此高兴地见到一个人。

Bilbo. We'd given you up.

比尔博。我们还以为对你死心了。

How on earth did you get past the Goblins?

你到底是怎么逃过半兽人的?

How, indeed.

你到底怎么出来的?

Well, what does it matter?

那重要吗?

He's back.

他回来了。

It matters.

当然重要。

I want to know.

我想知道。

Why did you come back?

你为什么回来?

I know you doubt me. I know you always have.

我知道你一直对我感到质疑。

You're right. I often think of Bag-end.

你说得对,我很想念袋底洞。

I miss my books. And my armchair and my garden.

我想念我的书,我的椅子还有花园。

See, that's where I belong.

那是我的归属。

That's home.

我的家。

And that's why I came back. Because you don't have one. A home.

所以我回来,因为你们没有一个家。

It was taken from you.

你们的被夺走了。

But I will help you take it back if I can.

如果我可以,我愿意帮你们拿回

分享到
重点单词
  • blamen. 过失,责备 vt. 把 ... 归咎于,责备
  • cursen. 诅咒,咒骂,祸端 vt. 咒骂,诅咒,使受罪 vi
  • slipv. 滑倒,溜走,疏忽,滑脱 n. 滑倒,溜走,疏忽,失