霍比特人 意外之旅(MP3+中英字幕) 第14期:你找错霍比特人了
日期:2015-11-14 09:23

(单词翻译:单击)

You all right, laddie? Yeah. Feel a bit faint.

你没事吧,小兄弟?没事。感觉有点头昏。

Think furnace with wings. Air. I need air.

想像它是有翅膀的焚化炉。我需要空气。

Flash of light, searing pain, then: Poof. You're nothing more than a pile of ash.

电光火石间你就化为灰烬。

Nope. Oh, very helpful, Bofur.

不行。你真会帮倒忙,波佛。

I'll be all right. Just let me sit quietly for a moment. You've been sitting quietly for far too long.

我没事,让我静坐一会。你已经静坐太久了。

Tell me when did doilies and your mother's dishes become so important to you?

告诉我从何时起杯垫和瓷器变得对你如此重要?


I remember a young Hobbit who was always running off in search of Elves in the woods.

我记得那个在树林里找精灵的小孩。

Who would stay out late, come home after dark trailing mud and twigs and fireflies.

总在外面待到很晚,天黑才回家身上拖着泥巴、树枝和萤火虫。

A young Hobbit who would have liked nothing better than to find out what was beyond the borders of the Shire.

那个小霍比特人一心只想知道在夏尔的边界外还有什么。

The world is not in your books and maps. It's out there.

世界不在你的书本和地图之中。它在外面。

I can't just go running off into the blue. I am a Baggins of Bagend.

我不能就这样往外面乱闯。我是袋底洞的巴金斯。

You are also a Took. Did you know that your greatgreatgreatgreatuncle Bullroarer Took was so large he could ride a real horse?

你也有图克的血统。你知道你曾曾曾舅公吼牛图克体型巨大到可以骑真正的马吗?

Yes. Yes well, he could. In the Battle of Green Fields, he charged the Goblin ranks.

是的。 没错他可以。在绿原之战,他攻击半兽人军队。


He swung his club so hard, it knocked the Goblin king's head clean off and it sailed 100 yards through the air and went down a rabbit hole.

他猛力朝半兽人国王的头挥舞棍棒,把头打飞到一百码外的兔子洞里。

And thus, the battle was won. And the game of golf invented at the same time.

就这样赢了战争,也因此发明高尔夫游戏。

I do believe you made that up. Well, all good stories deserve embellishment.

我知道那是你瞎编的。所有的好故事都值得锦上添花。

You'll have a tale or two to tell of your own when you come back.

你回来后也会有几个故事可以说。

Can you promise that I will come back? No.

你能保证我会回来吗?不能。

And if you do you will not be the same. That's what I thought.

如果你能回来也将不同以往。我想也是。

Sorry, Gandalf, I can't sign this. You've got the wrong Hobbit.

抱歉,甘道夫,我不能签。你找错霍比特人了。

分享到
重点单词
  • furnacen. 炉子,熔炉,闷热地带,严峻考验
  • embellishmentn. 装饰,润色,修饰
  • faintn. 昏厥,昏倒 adj. 微弱的,无力的,模糊的 v.
  • deservevi. 应该得到 vt. 应受,值得