霍比特人:意外之旅(MP3+中英字幕) 第27期:昂哥立安的后代
日期:2016-01-08 09:01

(单词翻译:单击)

Bilbo. Here.

比尔博。给你。

This is about your size.

这个尺寸适合你。

I can't take this.

我不能收。

The blade is of Elvish make which means it will glow blue when Orcs or Goblins are nearby.

这把短剑是精灵做的,当半兽人或地精接近时会闪耀蓝光。

I have never used a sword in my life.

我这辈子从没用过刀剑。

And I hope you never have to.

我希望你永远用不上。

But if you do, remember this.

但当派上用场时,请记得。

True courage is about knowing not when to take a life but when to spare one.

真正的勇气不在于取人性命而在于饶恕性命。

Something's coming!

有东西接近。

Gandalf.

甘道夫。

Stay together! Hurry now! Arm yourselves!

大家别散开!快点!武装自己。

Thieves! Fire! Murder! Radagast. It's Radagast the Brown.

小偷!火!杀人犯!瑞达加斯特,是褐袍瑞达加斯特。

Well... What on earth are you doing here?

话说你怎么会在这里?

I was looking for you, Gandalf.

我在找你,甘道夫。

Something's wrong. Something's terribly wrong.

大事不好了。大事非常不好。

Yes?

怎么说?

Just give me a minute.

给我一分钟想想。

I had a thought and now I've lost it.

我刚才想到就忘了。

It was right there on the tip of my tongue.

话明明已经到了舌尖。

It's not a thought at all.

那不是话。

It's a silly old stick insect.

那是一只愚蠢的竹节虫。

The Greenwood is sick, Gandalf.

绿森林生病了,甘道夫。

A darkness has fallen over it.

黑暗笼罩大地。

Nothing grows anymore.

万物停止生长。

At least, nothing good.

至少长不出好东西。

The air is foul with decay.

空气弥漫着腐臭。

But worse are the webs.

但最糟糕的是那些网。

Webs? What do you mean?

网?什么意思?

Spiders, Gandalf. Giant ones.

蜘蛛,甘道夫。很大的那种。

Some kind of spawn of Ungoliant, or I am not a Wizard.

肯定是昂哥立安的后代,不然我就不是巫师。

I followed their trail.

我跟踪它们。

They came from Dol Guldur.

它们来自多尔哥多。

Dol Guldur? But the old fortress is abandoned.

多尔哥多?那个老堡垒早就荒废了。

No, Gandalf. 'Tis not.

不,甘道夫。没有。

分享到
重点单词
  • decayv. (使)衰退,(使)腐败,腐烂 n. 衰退,腐败,腐
  • swordn. 剑,刀
  • bladen. 刀锋,刀口
  • stickn. 枝,杆,手杖 vt. 插于,刺入,竖起 vi. 钉
  • spareadj. 多余的,闲置的,备用的,简陋的 v. 抽出,饶