霍比特人:意外之旅(MP3+中英字幕) 第35期:这是步险招
日期:2016-02-05 08:28

(单词翻译:单击)

Bombur!

庞伯!

Of course I was going to tell you.

我当然要告诉你,

I was waiting for this very chance.

我就是在等待这个机会,

And really, I think you can trust that I know what I am doing.

我想你可以信任,我知道自己在做什么。

Do you? That dragon has slept for 60 years.

是吗?那只龙沉睡了六十年。

What will happen if your plan should fail, if you wake that beast?

万一你的计划失败,万一你惊醒那头怪物怎么办?

霍比特人 意外之旅9.jpg

What if we succeed?

万一我们成功了又如何?

If the Dwarves take back the mountain our defenses in the east will be strengthened.

如果矮人夺回那座山,我们就能加强东方的防卫。

It is a dangerous move, Gandalf.

这是步险招啊,甘道夫。

It is also dangerous to do nothing.

什么都不做也很危险啊。

Oh, come, the throne of Erebor is Thorin's birthright.

索林继承伊鲁伯的王位是天经地义,

What is it you fear?

你有什么好怕的?

Have you forgotten?

你忘了吗?

A strain of madness runs deep in that family.

疯狂的血脉深植在那个家族。

His grandfather lost his mind.

他的祖父丧心病狂,

His father succumbed to the same sickness.

他的父亲也屈服于同样的疾病。

Can you swear Thorin Oakenshield will not also fall?

你能发誓索林·橡木盾不会也跟着堕落吗?

Gandalf, these decisions do not rest with us alone.

甘道夫,这些决定不能只取决于我们而已,

It is not up to you or me to redraw the map of Middle-earth.

重绘中土世界的版图不是靠你我就可以的。

With or without our help, these Dwarves will march on the mountain.

不管我们帮不帮忙,这些矮人都会挺进孤山。

They're determined to reclaim their homeland.

他们决意要收复失土。

I do not believe Thorin Oakenshield feels that he is answerable to anyone.

我认为索林·橡木盾觉得他不需向任何人解释。

Nor, for that matter, am I.

我也不觉得。

It is not me you must answer to.

你需要解释的对象不是我。

Lady Galadriel.

凯兰崔尔女王。

Mithrandir.

米斯兰达。

I had no idea Lord Elrond had sent for you.

我不知道爱隆王通知了您。

He didn't. I did.

不是他。是我。

分享到
重点单词
  • thronen. 王座,君主
  • strainn. 紧张,拉紧,血统 v. 劳累,拉紧,过份使用
  • reclaimv. 开垦,纠正,收回
  • determinedadj. 坚毅的,下定决心的