动画电影《丛林有情狼》第21期:我是一匹孤狼
日期:2013-01-25 20:51

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Excuse me. A flea.
不好意思 一只跳蚤
And a little something for your big day.
还有给你婚礼的一点小心意
Thank you.
谢谢
Just wanted to say good-bye.
只是想来跟你道别
Good-bye?
道别
Yeah. I'm thinking about doing a little traveling,
是啊 我想出去旅行一下
you know, seeing where the train takes me.
你知道 看看火车会把我带到哪儿
And maybe I'll visit our friends the bears.
也许我还会去拜访我们的狗熊朋友
Our old buddies, see how they're doing.
老伙计们 看看他们过得怎么样
I'll tell them you said hi.
我会向他们转达你的问候
Wait. But you're leaving Jasper?
等等 你要离开贾斯珀了吗
Yeah. You know, it's a lone wolf thing.
是的 你知道 孤独的狼都这样嘛
I know Humphrey, the fun-loving Omega,
我了解的汉弗莱 是个风趣的欧米加
not Humphrey, the lone wolf.
而不是一匹孤独的狼
So I'll be a fun-loving lone wolf.
那我就是匹风趣的孤独的狼
I don't doubt that.
我知道的
You know, Marcel, I am a stickler for tradition,
你知道吗 马塞尔 我一向坚守传统
but this one, I just don't understand.
但是这个我就不能理解了
These wolves are mysterious creatures.
这些狼啊 可真难理解

重点解释

I'm thinking about doing a little traveling,我想出去旅行一下

think about:考虑

I'll think about it while I have a chew.

我吃饭时会想想看。

think of, think about, think over 这三个词组都与“想”有关,但所表达的含义有所不同。

think of:多用来指“想起,认为”。

昨晚我睡觉前,想起了我的父母。

Last night,before I went to bed,I thought of my parents.

你认为那本书怎么样?

What do you think of that book?

think about:多用来指“考虑某事情或对某事进行思考”。

想想你所做的这一切吧!

Think about what you have done!

think over:think over意思是“仔细考虑,认真思考”。

在回答这个问题之前,请认真考虑一下。

Before you answer this question,please think it over.

I don't doubt that.我知道的

doubt:怀疑;不信任

常用短语: doubt of (v.+prep.) 怀疑(某事)

I doubt of her ability.我怀疑她的能力。

Such actions make me doubt of his sanity.这种行为使我怀疑他的神志是否清醒。

How do you doubt of the firm's future?你怎能怀疑公司的前景呢?

分享到
重点单词
  • chewvt. 咀嚼,嚼碎,损坏 vi. 咀嚼 n. 咀嚼,咀嚼
  • mysteriousadj. 神秘的,不可思议的
  • sanityn. 神智健全,头脑清楚,健全
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • sticklern. 坚持细节之人,难题