动画电影《丛林有情狼》第20期:你要结婚了
日期:2013-01-22 23:14

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Wow. It's a big crowd.
好多人啊
Yeah. Good times.
是啊 好日子嘛
So I heard you and Garth spent some time together.
我听说你和卡斯相处了一段时间
Lilly. Sorry.
莉莉 抱歉
I'm sure he's perfect marrying material.
我想他肯定是个结婚的好对象
Well, if you like that sort of thing, big,
是啊 如果你喜欢高大
brawny, and perfect.
强壮 完美型的
Lilly, you're wearing your fur back.
莉莉 你把毛向后梳了
Sorry. I know.
抱歉 我知道了
But, I liked it.
但是我很喜欢啊
Right on the pin.
正中旗杆
Marcel! Paddy!
马塞尔 帕蒂
When it comes to hugs,
当拥抱的时候
we are all French, Paddy?
我们都成了法国人 对吧 帕蒂
Well, I'm English, so we don't hug!
好吧 我是英国人 所以我们不拥抱
But for a first, I'd say that was a good one.
但头一次 我要说这个拥抱很不错
I'm so happy to see you two.
见到你俩我真是太开心了
We flew in to see that you made it home.
我们飞过来确认你们到家了
And what do we find?
然后我们发现了什么
You're getting married! You're getting married!
你要结婚了 你要结婚了
Yeah. I'm getting married.
是啊 我要结婚了
Who told you? I did.
谁告诉你们的 我
Humphrey.
汉弗莱
We should be going.
我们应该走了
Yes, yes.
是的 是的

重点解释

Well, if you like that sort of thing, big,brawny, and perfect.是啊,如果你喜欢高大,强壮,完美型的

sort of:有几分地

It's sort of embarrassing.

这有点叫人难为情。

That sort of music is rubbish.

那种音乐毫无价值。

Right on the pin.正中旗杆。

right on:绝对正确

His answer was right on the beam.

他的答案完全正确。

Yeah. I'm getting married.是啊,我要结婚了。

get married:结婚

She didn't get married until she was well into middle age.

她步入中年以後才结婚。

I'll never get married ,it's like signing your life away!

我可不结婚--结婚就像签了卖身契一样!

分享到
重点单词
  • furn. 毛皮,软毛,皮衣,毛皮制品 vt. 用毛皮制作,用
  • rubbishn. 垃圾,废物,废话 v. 贬损
  • beamn. 光线,(光线的)束,(横)梁,桁条 vt. 用梁支