动画电影《丛林有情狼》第12期:你们是情侣吗?
日期:2013-01-05 22:23

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Okay. You have a question?
好吧 你有什么问题
Yeah. Where are we?
没错 我们现在在哪儿
Idaho? Ida-who?
爱达荷 啥跟啥
Oui, Idaho, land of mountains, rivers, lakes,
爱达荷 一个有山 有河 有湖
and a few billion potatoes.
还有很多很多土豆的地方
Sawtooth National Wilderness.
锯齿国家公园
What are we doing in Idaho?
爱达荷 我们在这里干嘛
You were relocated to repopulate.
你们被安排到这里来繁衍后代
They want you big wolves to make a lot of little wolves.
他们希望你们大狼 能生一堆小狼
Sounds good to me. Park shouldn't be without some wolves.
听上去不错啊 公园里可不能少了狼
I mean, only for the good of the park.
我的意思是 对公园来说 挺好的
So you two are undomesticated partners?
所以 你们是非法同居对吧
Paddy, please. Don't be rude.
帕蒂 好好说话
So, you two are boyfriend, girlfriend?
你们是男女朋友吧
You are an item?
你们合二为一了吗
Well... No.
这个 没有
You wolves, you are funny.
你们这些狼 可真有趣
We have to get home now.
我们必须马上回家
There's going to be trouble if I don't get back to Jasper.
我不回去的话贾斯珀会有大麻烦的
Right. All right. You're freaking out.
好吧 好吧 你有点神经质了
I'm not freaking out. I just have to get home.
我没发疯 只是我不得不回去
Is this about Barf? It's Garth.
是因为那小白脸吗 他叫卡斯
And it's about responsibilities.
再说了这是关乎责任的问题
So, I don't expect you to understand.
我也不指望你能懂

重点解释

You're freaking out.你有点神经质了

freak out:极度兴奋, 疯了, 颓废, 吓坏了, 行为异常

We are going to freak out if you don't show up!

如果你再不来,我们都快发疯了。

This ordinary quiet guy just freaked out and shot ten people.

这个平时温和的家伙简直发疯了,开枪打死了十个人。

So, I don't expect you to understand.我也不指望你能懂

expect to:预期, 期待

The shop expect to make a small profit this year.

这家店铺期望今年能赚点钱。

He seemed to expect to be waited on hand and foot.

他像是想要人尽心尽力伺候他。

分享到
重点单词
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • rudeadj. 粗鲁的,无礼的 adj. 粗糙的,粗野的
  • wildernessn. 荒野,荒地