动画电影《丛林有情狼》第2期:狼群的法则
日期:2012-12-12 20:28

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

What are you doing up here?
你在这里干嘛呢
I'm practice hunting for our lunch.
我在练习捕猎午餐呢
Good, 'cause I'm about to lose mine. You are?
正好 我快要把我的午餐吐出来了 是吗
I'll try to swallow it. Kate!
我会努力咽下去的 凯特
It's time to go.
是时候回去了
I'm coming, Dad.
就来 老爸
Where're you going?
你去哪儿
Alpha school. It goes till spring.
阿尔法学校 要上到春季呢
Spring?
春季吗
But that's a whole winter away.
但还有一整个冬天没过呢
I know you're Kate's friend, Humphrey.
汉弗莱 我知道你是凯特的朋友
But by next spring, she will be a trained Alpha,
但到了下个春季 她将是位受训的阿尔法
the future leader of the pack.
是整个群体的首领
No doubt you'll be a clever Omega.
毫无疑问你将是个聪明的欧米加
Learn to keep the peace.
学着保持距离
And Humphrey,
并且 汉弗莱
remind us all to have fun.
要记得提醒大家享受生活啊
But... But...
可是... 可是...
Alphas and Omegas can't...
阿尔法和欧米加不能...
How do you say it?
那话怎么说来着
That's our custom. The law of the pack. Wolf pile!
那是我们的习俗 狼群的法则 狼罗汉
Silly Omegas.
幼稚的欧米加们

重点解释

Good, 'cause I'm about to lose mine. 正好,我快要把我的午餐吐出来了

be about to:刚要, 即将

She was about to dish up when some guests came.

她刚要上菜开饭,这时来了一些客人。

As she was about to speak, I frowned her down.

她刚要开口,我就皱皱眉示意她别出声。

No doubt you'll be a clever Omega.毫无疑问你将是个聪明的欧米加。

no doubt:无疑, 必定

There's no doubt in your mind?

您心里没有疑问了吗?

I make no doubt of your succeeding.

我不怀疑你会成功。

剧情百科:

凯特是西部狼群首领的女儿,对她来说原则、职责和责任重于一切;亨弗雷则完全相反,它是狼群里最低等的,成天嘻嘻哈哈,寻求当下的快乐,从来不为明天的事情发愁。凯特即将嫁给东部狼群首领的儿子加斯(Garth),并不是为了爱情,而是为了阻止两只狼群之间即将爆发的一场可怕战争……

分享到