动画电影《丛林有情狼》第19期:你女儿逃跑了
日期:2013-01-21 18:17

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Kate, wake up. Wake up.

凯特 醒醒 快醒醒
Humphrey? Where are we?
汉弗莱 我们到哪儿了
We're... We're in Jasper.
我们... 我们到了贾斯珀
We're home.
我们到家了
Yup. We're home.
是啊 到家了
There's something... There's something...
有些事... 有些事...
Please, you first.
你先请
Humphrey, I just wanted to tell you,
汉弗莱 我想告诉你
these past couple of days, they've been, kind of, fun.
过去的这些天 挺有趣的
You've been, kind of, fun.
你也是挺有趣的
Really? Really.
真的吗 真的
Well, that's... That's great.
好吧 那 那太棒了
I told you, we make a pretty good team.
我告诉过你 我们是很好的组合
We do. Okay. Well.
是啊 好吧
No, no, no.
不 不 不
Don't tell me. You have to go to the bathroom again.
不要告诉我你又要上厕所了
Why, do you see a truck stop?
为什么 你看到辆卡车停下来了吗
I just wanted to tell you I... I...
我就是想告诉你 我... 我...
I... I just wanted to tell you... No.
我... 我就是想告诉你 不好
I... I love... Oh, geez.
我... 我爱... 哎
All I asked was for you to follow our customs, unite the packs.
我要求的只是遵照传统 联合部落
But, no. Your daughter had to up and run away.
但是相反 你女儿却逃跑了
I didn't run away.
我没有逃跑
Kate! She's back!
凯特 她回来了

重点解释

Kate, wake up. Wake up.凯特,醒醒,快醒醒

wake up: 醒来, 叫醒

I didn't wake up until I heard the alarm clock.

直到听到闹钟的铃声我才醒来。

I wake up with a very thick head this morning.

我早晨醒来觉得头昏昏沉沉的。

Your daughter had to up and run away.你女儿却逃跑了

run away:逃跑

The fox ran away before the hunter shot it.

那只狐狸在猎人向它射击前跑掉了。

You've been, kind of, fun.你也是挺有趣的

kind of:有点儿

I hate this kind of cheap emotion.

我讨厌这种肤浅的感情。

That kind of person is anything but a Marxist.

那种人根本不是马克思主义者。

分享到