动画电影《丛林有情狼》第4期:抹黑狼群
日期:2012-12-18 21:36

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Guys, guys, come on. Don't get your fur in a bunch.
同志们 算了 别把皮毛弄褶了
You wolves are making us look bad.
你们这群狼给我们抹黑
Come on, the caribou are laughing at us.
连驯鹿都笑话我们
Now, that's a moon I don't want to howl to.
那要是月亮 我可连嗥叫都想省了
Western hunt group, get back to the den.
西部狼群 回你们地盘去
The two of you, go home. Now!
你们两个 回家去 走啊
Omegas, good job.
欧米加们 干的好
Great. My first hunt, and I blew it.
这可好 我的首猎竟被我搞砸了
Kate, Kate, Kate, Kate, Kate.
凯特 凯特 凯特
Don't beat yourself up. That's crazy. You were amazing.
别责备自己了 你刚才帅呆了
I mean, if anyone's hungry,
我是说 如果饿了
they can eat...
我们还可以吃点...
They can always eat...
他们可以吃...
What? Here.
吃什么呢 给
They can eat berries.
可以吃蓝莓
Berries are really nutritious.
蓝莓非常有营养
Yeah. Tell that to a hungry pack.
是吗 留着那话跟饥饿的狼群说去吧

重点解释

Come on, the caribou are laughing at us.连驯鹿都笑话我们

laugh at:嘲笑

He gave a scornful laugh at my proposal.

他对我的建议轻蔑地一笑。

It is not decent to laugh at a funeral.

在葬礼时发笑是失礼的。

Great. My first hunt, and I blew it.这可好,我的首猎竟被我搞砸了.

blow:打击, 殴打, 吹

It was your last chance and you blew it.

那是你的最后机会,你放过了它。

I flat-out swallowed the apple and blew it.

我紧张得慌了手脚,输得可惨啦。

blow for somebody意思为“对某人来说是一个打击”,而Strike a blow for 意为“为...而奋斗”,如Strike a blow for freedom(为自由而奋斗)。但是为了避免歧义,用的不频繁;

分享到
重点单词
  • decentadj. 体面的,正派的,得体的,相当好的
  • nutritiousadj. 有营养的,滋养的
  • striken. 罢工,打击,殴打 v. 打,撞,罢工,划燃
  • denn. 兽穴,洞穴 v. 穴居
  • furn. 毛皮,软毛,皮衣,毛皮制品 vt. 用毛皮制作,用
  • proposaln. 求婚,提议,建议
  • beatv. 打败,战胜,打,敲打,跳动 n. 敲打,拍子,心跳