神探夏洛克第3季Sherlock(MP3+中英字幕) 第67期:心有灵犀
日期:2016-12-08 18:18

(单词翻译:单击)

What? Yes. Am I ... pretty? This?
笑什么?是的。我……漂亮吗?麦当娜,说她。
A beauty is a construct based entirely on childhood impressions, influences and role models.
人的审美观,完全基于童年印象、外界影响和偶像造型。
Yeah, but am I a pretty lady?
嗯,可我是不是美女?
I don't know who you are, I don't know who you're supposed to be.
我不知道你是谁,你的人物是谁。
You picked the name!
不是你选的人物吗?
But I picked it at random from the papers.
随手从报纸上抄的。
You're not really getting the hang of this game, are you, Sherlock?
你完全没用心玩游戏,对吗,夏洛克?
So I am human, I'm not as tall as people think I am. I'm ...
所以,我是人类,我没别人以为的高,我……
I'm nice-ish, clever, important to some people.
我人还凑合,聪明,对某些人很重要。
But I tend to rub them up the wrong way.
但总无意间惹毛他们。
神探夏洛克剧照

Got it. Go on, then. I'm you, aren't I?
知道了。是谁。我是你,对吧?
Client! Hello. Hello. Come on.
有委托人!你好。你好。请进。
Which one of you is Sherlock Holmes?
哪位是夏洛克·福尔摩斯?
I don't ... a lot. I mean, I don't date all that much.
我不……经常。我是说,我不怎么约会。
And he seemed nice, you know?
他特别亲切,你懂吗?
We seemed to automatically connect.
我们似乎心有灵犀。
We had one night, dinner, such interesting conversation. It was lovely.
我们共度了一夜,共进晚餐,聊得特别开心。太美好了
To be honest, I'd love to have gone further, but I thought, no, this is special, let's take it slowly.
老实说,我很乐意更进一步,但我想,别,这不一样,还是慢慢来的好
Exchanged numbers, he said he'd get in touch and then ...
互相留了电话,他说会联系我,然后……

分享到