神探夏洛克第3季Sherlock(MP3+中英字幕) 第42期:婚礼(1)
日期:2016-09-12 14:20

(单词翻译:单击)

Your mother has a lot to answer for.
这都得找你妈算账。
Hmm, I know. I have a list.
是啊,我要算账的列了一大篇。
Mycroft has a file.
麦克罗夫特列了一大本。
So, it's the big day then.
所以,今天就是大喜的日子了。
What big day?
什么大喜的日子?
The wedding! John and Mary getting married.
婚礼呀!约翰和玛丽今天结婚。
Two people who currently live together are about to attend church, have a party, go on a short holiday, thencarry on living together.
两个同居的人,进教堂走一遭。办个派对,度个小假,接着同居下去。
What's big about that?
这有什么可喜的?
It changes people, marriage.
婚姻能改变一个人呢。
Hmm, no it doesn't.
嗯,并不会。
Well, you wouldn't understand, cos you always live alone.
你理解不了,你一直孤身一人。
Your husband was executed for double murder. You're hardly an advert for companionship.
你丈夫因双重谋杀被处决了。你也谈不到什么伴侣生活。
Marriage changes you as a person in ways that you can't imagine.
婚姻对人的影响,你根本没法预料。
神探夏洛克剧照~卷福

As does lethal injection.
注射死刑也是。
My best friend, Margaret, she was my chief bridesmaid,
我最好的朋友,玛格丽特,当我的首席伴娘,
we were going to be best friends forever, we always said that, but I hardly saw her after that.
我们一直说,要做一辈子的死党,但婚后我就很少见她了。
Aren't there usually biscuits? I've run out. Have the shops?
平时还有饼干的吧?吃完了。去店里买吧?
She cried the whole day, saying, "Ooh, it's the end of an era."
她哭了一整天,说"一个时代完结了"。
I'm sure the shop on the corner is open.
街角便利店还开着。
She was probably right, really. I remember she left early.
她是说真的,我记得她提前离开了。
I mean, who leaves a wedding early? So sad.
谁会提前离开婚礼呢?真可怜。
Hmm. Anyway, you've got things to do.
反正,你还有别的事要做。
No, not really. I've got plenty of time to get ready... Biscuits! Oh!
没事呀,我有大把时间准备……饼干!好吧!
I really am going to have a word with your mother.
我真得跟你妈谈谈。
You can if you like, she understands very little.
尽管去,她能懂一丁点就不错了。
Right then. Into battle.
好吧。投入战斗。

分享到