神探夏洛克第3季Sherlock(MP3+中英字幕) 第60期:婚后之感
日期:2016-11-14 11:43

(单词翻译:单击)

I won't be trying that again.
再也不尝试了。
Changing the subject completely ...
彻底换个话题……
you know it won't alter anything, right, me and Mary getting married?
你该明白,我和玛丽结婚,不会改变任何事吧?
We'll still be doing all this.
这些都会继续。
Oh, good. If you were worried.
那可好。你不必担心。
I wasn't worried.
我才没担心。
The thing about Mary, she has completely turned my life around.
说到玛丽,她彻底改变了我的生活。
Changed everything.
翻天覆地。
But, for the record, over the last few years there are two people who have done that, and the other one is ... a complete dickhead.
不过,郑重声明,这些年,有两个人做到过。而另一个是……纯粹的白痴。
Can I ask what this is in connection with?
我能问问是为什么吗?
Private Bainbridge contacted us about a personal matter, sir.
班布里奇列兵找我们问私事,长官。
神探夏洛克剧照

Nothing's personal when it concerns my troops.
我的队伍里没有私事。
What do you really want?
你到底想做什么?
I'm here on a legitimate enquiry.
我来依法查证些事。
Are you press?
你是记者吗?
Digging for some bloody Royal story or something?
想来挖点皇家八卦?
No, sir, I'm Captain John Watson, Fifth Northumberland Fusiliers. Retired.
不,长官,我是约翰·华生上尉,诺桑伯兰第五明火枪团。退役了。
You could be a used-car salesman now, for all I know.
我怎么知道你不是卖二手车的。
Bainbridge? Gentleman here to see you. Bainbridge!
班布里奇?有人找你。班布里奇!
I know you, don't I? Hmm?
我见过你,是不是?嗯?
I've seen you in the papers.
报纸上见过。
You hang around with that detective, the one with the silly hat.
你和那侦探一起,傻帽子侦探。

分享到