神探夏洛克第3季Sherlock(MP3+中英字幕) 第16期:玩演绎推理
日期:2016-02-25 17:04

(单词翻译:单击)

Rest assured, Mycroft, whatever this underground network of yours is up to, the secret will reside in something seemingly insignificant or bizarre.

放心好了 麦克罗夫特 不论你这个地下网络打算做什么 秘密就藏在某些不起眼的小古怪中

Ooh-ooh.

打扰下

Speaking of which...

说到这个

I can't believe it. I just can't believe it!

我真不敢相信 不敢相信呢!

Him sitting in his chair again.

他又坐回了他的椅子

Oh, isn't it wonderful, Mr Holmes?

太棒了对不对 福尔摩斯先生?

I can barely contain myself(!)

我欣喜若狂了

Oh, he really can, you know.

一点不掺假

He's secretly pleased to see you, underneath all that.

他其实可高兴见到你呢 装出这幅样子


Sorry, which of us?

不好意思 我们俩谁?

Both of you.

你们俩都是

Let's play something different.

我们来玩点别的

Why are we playing games?!

我们为什么要玩游戏?

London's terror alert has been raised to critical,

伦敦恐怖袭击预警已达到"危急"

I'm just passing the time.

我只是在打发时间

Let's do deductions.

玩演绎推理吧

Client left this while I was out, what do you reckon?

我不在家时 委托人留下的 你怎么看?

I'm busy.

我很忙

Oh, go on, it's been an age.

来嘛 好久没玩了

I always win.

我总是赢

Which is why you can't resist.

所以你没法抗拒

I find nothing irresistible in the hat of a well-travelled anxious, sentimental, unfit creature of habit with appalling halitosis.

有什么没法抗拒的 常戴它的人焦虑 念旧 身材差 还有严重口臭

Damn.

该死

Isolated too, don't you think?

还孤僻 不觉得吗?

Why would he be isolated?

怎见得他孤僻?

"He?"

"他"?

Obviously.

显而易见

Why? Size of the hat?

凭什么 头围大小吗?

Don't be silly. Some women have large heads too.

别蠢了 也有头围大的女人

No, he's recently had his hair cut, you can see the little hairs adhering to the perspiration stains on the inside.

不 他最近剪了头发 内侧汗渍上沾着少许头发茬子

Some women have short hair too.

也有女人留短发

Balance of probability.

概率平衡

Not that you've ever spoken to a woman with short hair, or, you know, a woman.

而不是你没跟短发女人说过话 或者不如说 任何女人

Stains show he's out of condition.

汗渍表明他健康不佳

He's sentimental cos the hat has been repaired, three, four...

念旧是因为帽子已经补过三四...

Five times. Very neatly.

五次 补得很细

The cost of the repairs exceeds that of the hat, he's mawkishly attached to it.

补的成本比帽子还贵 对这帽子挺痴情

But it's more than that. One or two patches would indicate sentimentality.

不仅如此 一两个补丁说明念旧

Five's obsessive behaviour. Obsessive compulsive.

五个就是强迫行为了 强迫症

Hardly. Your client left it behind.

未见得 他走的时候都忘了戴

What sort of an obsessive compulsive would do that?

哪有这种强迫症?

The earlier patches are extensively sun bleached, so he's worn it abroad, in Peru.

早期的补丁被太阳晒得褪色严重 他是在国外戴的 在秘鲁

Peru?

秘鲁?

This is a chullo.

带耳扇的毛线帽

The classic headgear of Andes, it's made of alpaca.

安第斯山民的典型帽子 线是羊驼毛

No.

不对

No?

不对?

Icelandic sheep wool. Similar, but very distinctive, if you know what you're looking for.

冰岛绵羊毛 很类似 但也截然不同 只要你懂得区分

I've written a blog on the varying tensile strengths of different natural fibres.

我曾写过如何区分不同天然纤维韧度的博文

I'm sure there's a crying need for that(!)

我相信想读的大有人在!

分享到
重点单词
  • resistv. 抵抗,反抗,抵制,忍住 n. 防蚀涂层
  • networkn. 网络,网状物,网状系统 vt. (以网络)覆
  • residevi. 居留,属于
  • assuredadj. 确实的,保障的,有自信的 动词assure的过
  • probabilityn. 可能性,或然率,机率
  • wooln. 羊毛,毛线,毛织品
  • sentimentaladj. 感伤性的,感情脆弱的
  • sentimentalityn. 多愁善感
  • insignificantadj. 无关紧要的,可忽略的,不重要的,无用的
  • alertadj. 警觉的,灵敏的 n. 警戒,警报 vt. 警惕