神探夏洛克第3季Sherlock(MP3+中英字幕) 第58期:精锐禁卫军
日期:2016-11-07 18:13

(单词翻译:单击)

"Dear Mr Holmes, my name is Bainbridge."
“亲爱的福尔摩斯先生,我叫班布里奇”
"I'm a Private in Her Majesty's Household Guard."
“是女王陛下禁卫军的列兵”
"I'm writing to you about a personal matter ... "
“我想请教一件私事……”
"One I don't care to bring before my superiors,"
“我不想惊动上级,”
"it would sound so trivial."
“听起来微不足道。”
"But I think someone's stalking me."
“但我觉得,有人在跟踪我。”
"I'm used to tourists, it's part of the job,"
“游客我习以为常,那也是工作,”
"but this is different."
“但这不一样。”
"Someone's watching me."
“有人在窥视我。”
"He's taking pictures of me every day."
“每天都在偷拍我。”
"I don't want to mention it to the Major, but it's really preying on my mind."
“我不愿跟少校提,”“但也始终放不下。”
神探夏洛克剧照

Uniform fetishist? All the nice girls like a soldier. It's "sailor".
制服控?“好女孩都爱当兵的”(英国老歌)。是“当海军的”。
And Bainbridge thinks his stalker is a bloke.
而且班布里奇觉得,偷窥他的是男性。
Let's go and investigate. Please.
咱们去查吧,拜托了。
Elite guard. 40 enlisted men and officers.
精锐禁卫军。官兵共计40人。
Why this particular Grenadier? Curious.
为什么偏偏针对这个兵?有意思。
Now you're talking. OK.
这才对嘛。好吧。再见!
Bye! Er, we're just going to ... I need, um, Sherlock to help me choose some er ... Ties. Socks.
我们去……我得要……夏洛克帮忙选……领带、袜子。
Why don't we go with socks? Yeah.
就袜子?好。
I mean, you've got to get the right ones.
一定得挑合适的。
Exactly, to go with my ... Tie. Outfit.
没错,才能配我的……领带、礼服。
That'll take a while, right? Is my coat in there? Yes.
得要点时间?我外套在里面吗?在?
I'm just going to take him out for a bit. Run him.
我就带他出去转转,放放风。
I know. You said you'd find him a case. Hmm.
我明白,你答应过给他个案子嘛。嗯。
Coming, Sherlock? Coming! Taxi!
来吗,夏洛克?来了!出租!

分享到
重点单词
  • sailorn. 海员,水手,扁平的硬边草帽
  • trivialadj. 琐碎的,不重要的
  • curiousadj. 好奇的,奇特的
  • particularadj. 特殊的,特别的,特定的,挑剔的 n. 个别项目
  • investigatev. 调查,研究 [计算机] 研究
  • uniformn. 制服 adj. 一致的,统一的 vt. 穿制
  • eliten. 精华,精锐,中坚份子