神探夏洛克第3季Sherlock(MP3+中英字幕) 第36期:夏洛克的假死计划
日期:2016-05-06 09:08

(单词翻译:单击)

Don't move!

别动

All right.


Keep your eyes fixed on me.

眼睛盯着我

Please, will you do this for me?

求你了 能帮我做这件事吗?

It was vital that John stayed just where I'd put him and that way his view was blocked by the ambulance station.

最重要的是 让约翰站在我要的位置 他的视线才能被救护站挡住

Sherlock!

夏洛克


I needed to hit the air-bag, which I did.

我需要掉到充气垫上 我成功了

Speed was paramount.

速度是关键

The air-bag needed to be got out of the way just as John cleared the station.

空气垫要撤走 在约翰赶到之前

But we needed him to see a body.

可必须让他看到尸体

That's where Molly came in.

这就是茉莉的作用

Like figures on a weather clock, we went one way, John went the other.

就像表盘上的指针 我们转过去 约翰转过来

Then, our well-timed cyclist...put John briefly out of action, giving me time to switch places with the corpse on the pavement.

骑单车的人 掐好时间 暂时拦住约翰 为我和尸体换位赢得时间

The rest was just window dressing.

接下来 装点下门面

And one final touch, a squash ball under the armpit.

最后一招 腋下的壁球

Apply enough pressure and it momentarily cuts off the pulse.

用适当的压力暂停脉搏

分享到