神探夏洛克第3季Sherlock(MP3+中英字幕) 第15期:袭击就在眼前
日期:2016-02-20 09:50

(单词翻译:单击)

All very interesting, Sherlock, but the terror alert has been raised to critical.

贝克街 都很有意思 夏洛克,但恐怖袭击预警等级已达到"危急"

Boring. Your move.

无聊 该你了

We have solid information, an attack IS coming.

可靠情报显示 袭击就在眼前

Solid information, a secret terrorist organisation1 is planning an attack...

可靠情报 秘密恐怖组织正在策划一场袭击...

That's what secret terrorist organisations do, isn't it?

秘密恐怖组织就是干这个的 不是吗?

It's their version of golf.

他们的消闲运动

An agent gave his life to tell us that.

一位特工为此牺牲了

夏洛克三6.jpg

Oh, well, perhaps he shouldn't have done. He was obviously just trying to show off.

这样啊 也许是他做过头了 只想逞英雄

None of these 'markers' of yours is behaving in any way suspiciously?

你那些"活标记"都没有可疑举动吗?

Your move.

该你了

No, Mycroft, but you have to trust me.

没有 麦克罗夫特 可你得相信我

I'll find the answer.

我会找出答案

But it'll be in an odd phrase in an on-line blog, or an unexpected trip to the countryside, or a misplaced lonely hearts ad.

答案也许是网上博客一处奇怪用词 一次临时乡间旅行或者发错地方的征友广告

Your move!

该你走了!

I've given the Prime Minister my personal assurance you're on the case.

我亲自向首相保证你在积极破案

I am on the case, we both are, look at us right now.

我在破案 我们都是 瞧瞧咱俩

Oh, bugger!

该死!

Whoopsy!

哎呀!

Can't handle a broken heart. How very telling.

手术台游戏 没法应付心碎 真说明问题

Don't be smart.

别自作聪明

That takes me back.

还跟小时候一样

Don't be smart, Sherlock, I'm the smart one.

别自作聪明 夏洛克 我才聪明

I am the smart one.

我的确更聪明

I used to think I was an idiot.

我从小以为自己是傻瓜

Both of us thought you were an idiot, Sherlock.

咱俩都觉得你是傻瓜 夏洛克

We had nothing else to go on, until we met other children.

没有别的参照物 直到认识其他孩子

Oh, yes, that was a mistake.

是啊 那是个错误

Ghastly. What were they thinking of?

严重错误 他们都在想啥啊?

Probably something about trying to make friends.

很可能是交朋友之类的吧

Oh, yes. Friends.

是啊 朋友

Of course, you go in for that sort of thing now.

当然 你现在乐在其中了

And you don't? Ever?

你就没有吗? 从没有过?

If you seem slow to me, Sherlock,

我嫌你都迟钝 夏洛克

can you imagine what real people are like?

你想想我怎么看普通人?

I'm living in a world of goldfish.

全世界人都像金鱼

Yes, but I've been away for two years. So?

没错 但我走了两年 所以呢?

Oh, I don't know, I thought perhaps you might have found yourself a...

我不知道没准你为自己找到了...

goldfish.

一条金鱼

Change the subject, now.

马上给我换话题

分享到
重点单词
  • smartadj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的
  • criticaladj. 批评的,决定性的,危险的,挑剔的 adj. 临
  • handlen. 柄,把手 v. 买卖,处理,操作,驾驭
  • unexpectedadj. 想不到的,意外的
  • terrorn. 恐怖,惊骇,令人惧怕或讨厌的人或事物
  • assurancen. 保证,确信,肯定,自信,(人寿)保险
  • boringadj. 令人厌烦的
  • alertadj. 警觉的,灵敏的 n. 警戒,警报 vt. 警惕
  • phrasen. 短语,习语,个人风格,乐句 vt. 措词表达,将(
  • primeadj. 最初的,首要的,最好的,典型的 n. 青春,壮