神探夏洛克第3季Sherlock(MP3+中英字幕) 第14期:著名博客
日期:2016-02-19 11:49

(单词翻译:单击)

Sherlock's still out there.

夏洛克还活着

I'm convinced of it.

我深信不疑

Oh, my God!

天哪

Oh...my...God!

偶滴神啊

His movements were so silent, so furtive he reminded me of a trained bloodhound picking out a scent.

他如此无声无息 鬼鬼祟祟的 让我想起嗅寻气味的训练有素的猎犬

夏洛克三5.jpg

You what?

什么?

I couldn't help thinking what an amazing criminal he'd make if he turned his talents against the law.

我不禁想若他将天赋用于违法犯罪将是多成功的罪犯啊

Don't read that.

别读了

Famous blog, finally.

终于读到著名博客了

Come on, that's...

那都是...

Ancient history, yes, I know, but it's not though, is it, because he's...

火星帖 我知道 但也不算 因为他...

What are you doing?

你在干嘛?

Having a wash.

洗脸

You're shaving it off.

你要刮胡子啦

Well, you hate it.

你不喜欢嘛

Sherlock hates it.

夏洛克不喜欢

Apparently everyone hates it.

显然大家都不喜欢

Oh!

装吧你!

Are you going to see him again?

你又要去找他了吧?

No, I'm going to work.

哪里 我去上班

Oh, and after work, are you going to see him again?

下班再去找他?

No.

才不去

God, I had six months of bristly kisses for me and then his nibs turns up...

唉 我跟一张毛嘴接吻了半年他才露了个脸就...

I don't shave for Sherlock Holmes.

我不是为夏洛克·福尔摩斯刮胡子的

You should put that on a T-shirt.

这话你该印T恤上

Shut up.

闭嘴

Or what?

不然呢?

Or I'll marry you.

不然我娶了你

London, it's like a great cesspool into which all kinds of criminals, agents and drifters are irresistibly drained.

伦敦 就是个大污水坑 罪犯 特务和游民懒汉都沉淀于此

Sometimes it's not a question of who, it's a question of who knows?

有时重点不在当事人 而在知情人

If this man cancels his papers, I need to know.

如果这男人停止订报 我需要知情

If this woman leaves London without putting her dog into kennels, I need to know.

这个女人离开伦敦前 没把狗送到宠物旅馆 我需要知情

I have certain people, they are markers.

有些人 是我的活标记

If they start to move, I'll know something's up.

如果他们开始行动 我就知道要出事了

Like rats deserting a sinking ship.

就像老鼠逃离沉船

分享到
重点单词
  • shavingn. 刮胡子,修面;削;刨花 v. 修面,剃(shave
  • furtiveadj. 偷偷的
  • certainadj. 确定的,必然的,特定的 pron. 某几个,某
  • criminaladj. 犯罪的,刑事的,违法的 n. 罪犯
  • convincedadj. 信服的
  • shaven. 修面,刮胡子 vt. 修面,剃,擦过,消减价格 v
  • scentn. 气味,香味,痕迹 vt. 闻出,发觉,使充满味道,