神探夏洛克第3季Sherlock(MP3+中英字幕) 第25期:夏洛克的父母
日期:2016-03-26 09:10

(单词翻译:单击)

John?

约翰?

Sorry, you're busy.

抱歉 你在忙吧

No, no, no, they were just leaving.

没有没有 他们正要走

No, oh, were we?

没有啊 有吗?

Yes.

是的

No, no, if you've got a case...

接你的案子

No, not a case. Yeah, go.

不是案子 嗯 走吧


Yeah, we're here till Saturday, remember.

我们周六才走

Yes, great, wonderful. Just get out! Yes, well, give us a ring. Yes. Good. Get out!

好好 赶紧走! 好吧 给我们打电话 好好好 快出去!

I can't tell you how glad we are, Sherlock.

我们真松了口气 夏洛克

All that time people thinking the worst.

他们竟然当你是那种人

We're just so pleased it's all over.

真高兴那都结束了

Ring up more often, won't you?

多打电话 好吗?

Mm-hm.

嗯哼

She worries.

她很担心你

Promise?

保证?

Promise.

保证

Oh, for God...

看在老天...

Sorry about that.

真不好意思

No, it's fine.

哪里 没关系

Clients?

委托人?

Just my parents.

我父母而已

Your parents?

你父母?

In town for a few days.

来伦敦玩几天

Your parents?

你父母?

Mycroft promised to take them to a matinee of Les Mis. Tried to talk me into doing it.

麦克罗夫特保证带他们去看日场的“悲惨世界” 还想连我也捎上

Those were your parents?

那是你父母?

Yes.


Well.....that is not what I...

好吧 我还真没想到...

What?

什么?

I mean, they're just so.....ordinary.

我是觉得 他们太...普通了

It's a cross I have to bear.

这又由不得我

Did they know too?

他们也知道吗?

That you spent the last two years playing hide and seek?

你花了两年时间玩捉迷藏?

Maybe.

也许

Ah, so that's why they weren't at the funeral!

难怪他们没参加葬礼

Sorry, sorry again. Hmm.

对不起 再说一遍

Sorry.

对不起

So you've shaved it off then?

所以你剃掉了?

Yeah. Wasn't working for me.

嗯 我留着不好看

Yeah, I'm glad.

嗯 我很欣慰

You didn't like it?

你不喜欢?

No, I prefer my doctors clean-shaven.

嗯 我要我的医生干净整洁

That's not a sentence you hear every day.

这话可不常听见

How are you feeling?

你感觉如何?

Yeah, not bad. Bit smoked.

还不错 有点烟熏火燎

分享到