电影《恋夏500天》精讲第17期:你的妞疯了
日期:2014-01-18 20:45

(单词翻译:单击)

视听原文

You know, I'm gonna- I'm gonna- I'm gonna get Alfredo's number.
给我... 给我 阿弗雷多的号码
Okay. And I'll- And I'll bring it to you.
好的 过会给你
Okay. Okay?
- 行吗 - 没问题
Is this Solitaire?
这个是单人纸牌吗
So, did you get her back yet or what?
她回心转意了还是其他什么
Working on it.
继续工作吧
Hey, maybe you should write a book. What?
- 也许你该写本书 - 什么
Well, you know, Henry Miller said the best way to get over a woman...
亨利?米勒说过 忘掉一个女人的最好方法...
is to turn her into literature.
就是把她变成文学
Well, that guy had a lot more sex than me.
那他做的爱肯定比我多
Oh, this is it! This is it!
哇 就是这个 就是这个
So great to hear from you.
很高兴收到你的邮件
I can't this week, but maybe next?
但是这周不行 要不下周
I hope this means you're ready to be friends.
我希望这代表着 你已经准备好做朋友了
Yeah, that's it. That is it.
对 就是这个
Your girl is losing it.
你的妞疯了
Can you just be serious, for just a second?
你就不能稍微认真一下吗
I am being totally serious. No, you're joking around.
- 我很认真 - 不 你一点也不
No, I am not joking around. "Octopus's Garden"?
- 我没有 -“章鱼花园”
Yes, "octopus's Garden" is the best Beatles song ever recorded.
“章鱼花园” 是披头士发行的最好的歌
Why don't you just say "Piggies"?
你怎么不说是 “猪猡”
Come on. I love Ringo Starr!
别闹了 我喜欢 林戈?斯塔尔
Nobody loves Ringo Starr. That's what I love about him.
- 没人喜欢 林戈?斯塔尔 - 那正是我喜欢他的原因

重点讲解

重点单词:
1、serious
adj. 严肃的,严重的;认真的;庄重的;危急的
Crime is an increasingly serious problem in Russian society.
犯罪是俄罗斯社会一个日益严重的问题。
2、totally
adv. 完全地
They totally overlooked the study of the subject.
他们完全忽视了对这个问题的研究。
重点短语:
1、get over
克服;恢复;熬过;原谅
It took me a very long time to get over the shock of her death.
我过了很长时间才从她去世的震惊中恢复过来。
2、turn into
v. 变成;进入
He turned those sentences into English.
他把那些句子译成了英文。
考考你(翻译):
1、但第二个主题是,你得克服它。
2、他们也转到这条街上。
3、他所说的与事实完全相反。
答案下期公布:
上期答案:

1、They've been scattering toys everywhere.
2、I also bought some casual clothes for the weekend.
3、Professor Griffiths explained how the drug appears to work.

分享到