(单词翻译:单击)
视听原文
Whatever, man. It's fine. I don't need this crap really. I just, you know
- 现在好了 不管怎样 我不想了 我只是.. 你知道
I'm comfortable. I'm unhassled.
我很平静 很淡定
People don't realize this, but loneliness
- 人们没发现 但寂寞...
- It's underrated. - You could just ask her out.
- 很淡定 - 你可以约她
Don't be stupid.
别傻了
Hey.
噢
This Friday, all you can karaoke at the Mill. No.
- 今天周五 去唱歌吧 - 不去
Come on. They're not gonna let you back in there after last time.
- 别 - 上次那事以后 他们不会让你进店了
Ah, I wasn't that bad.
呃.. 没那么糟吧
Dude, you threw up on the stage, you tried to fight the bartender...
哥们 你吐到台上 差点跟酒保打起来...
and you threatened to burn the place down.
你还威胁要烧了那家店
But I didn't burn the place down. We're not going back there, man.
- 但我没有真的烧了它 - 我们不会再去了 哥们
Look. It's not like that, okay? It's a work thing. The whole office is going.
不是那样 好吧 这是工作 所有办公室的人都要去
I can't go, even if I wanted- You're not listening to me.
- 我不去 哪怕... - 认真听我说
What? The whole office is going.
- 什么 - "所有"办公室的人都要去
Just like every cowboy
就像每个牛子
Sings a sad, sad song
唱着悲伤的歌曲
Every rose has its thorn
每朵玫瑰都有它的刺
Hi. Hi.
- 嗨 - 嗨
They said you weren't coming. You asked if I was-
- 他们说你不来了 - 你过我...
Goddamn. That song is brilliant!
这歌太棒了
What's up, Hansen? Summer. Summer
- 怎么了 Hansen - Summer Summer
That's me. Come on up.
- 该我了 - 快上来
You
你
Okay. I'm new, so no making fun of me. Whoo!
- 我是菜鸟 别笑我 - 哇!
Thanks, chief.
多谢 头儿
Ah, thanks. Yeah, man.
- 哦 谢了 - 干杯
Cheers.
干杯
重点讲解
重点单词:
1、loneliness
n. 寂寞,孤独
I have so many friends, but deep down, underneath, I have a fear of loneliness.
我有这么多朋友,但是内心深处我还是有一种对孤独的恐惧。
2、threaten
vt. 威胁;恐吓;预示
vi. 威胁;可能来临
He said army officers had threatened to destroy the town.
他说军官们已威胁要摧毁这座小镇。
3、brilliant
adj. 灿烂的,闪耀的;杰出的;有才气的;精彩的,绝妙的
It is a very high quality production, brilliantly written and acted.
这是一部非常高质量的演出,绝妙地编写而成并被表演出来。
重点短语:
1、throw up
呕吐;抛起
If it had hit the Earth, it would have made a crater 100 miles across and thrown up an immense cloud of dust.
如果它撞上了地球,就会砸出一个100英里宽的大坑并扬起巨大的尘埃云团。
2、make fun of
取笑
Do not make fun of anyone for any reason.
不要因为任何原因去取笑别人。
考考你(翻译):
1、不要害怕因造诣深而产生的孤独感。
2、他把她绑起来,拿着一把6英寸长的刀威胁她。
3、她有极聪明的头脑。
答案下期公布:
上期答案:
1、We believe them to be hidden here in this apartment.
2、She hurled the ashtray across the room, narrowly missing my head.
3、He indulges his son with plenty of pocket money.