(单词翻译:单击)
原文视听
I had to figure out where the buffalo were going to run
我得分辨出牛群的奔跑方向
and try to get there ahead of them.
然后赶在他们之前抵达
If I got dropped off in the wrong position, we would blow it.
如果我降落在错误的地点 就完蛋了
There wasn't going to be a second chance.
机不可失失不再来
That moment, when you get out of the helicopter,
当你下了直升飞机
and it leaves you behind,
它离你而去的那一刻
you feel an incredible sense of isolation.
我感到一种无法言喻的孤立感
On the lake. I'll guide you in.
在湖上 我给你指挥
Just down to the right.
镜头往右
Down. Zoom in.
拉近
Watch it. You're on the back guy.
注意 你们在拍最后那只
We're on the back guy.
我们在拍最后那只
'On the back. Which one is he going for?'
在最后 他在追哪一只
I don't know. Oh, there's one broken off.
我不知道 有一只掉队了
Oh, my gosh! They're coming in now.
我的天 他们进镜头了
When I saw the herd coming around the corner,
当我看见牛群过来的时候
I knew we'd picked the right spot.
我知道我们选对了地点
I was right in front of them.
我就在他们的正前方
And the buffalo running right towards you,
当牛群直奔你而来时
it definitely does get your heart pounding.
绝对让你心惊胆战
The bison have poor eyesight and can't see Jeff.
野牛的视力很弱 所以并没看见杰夫
It's now a test of nerves.
这是一场勇气的考验
Weighing one ton and running at 40 miles an hour,
体重一吨且以64公里的时速狂奔
one wrong step and the bison could kill Jeff.
只要出一点错 野牛就会杀死杰夫
At the last second,
在最后一秒
they spot him and three peel away to the other side.
他们看见了他 三只野牛从另一边离队了
重点解释
妙语佳句:
there's one broken off.有一只掉队了。
break off:继绝, 突然中断
We thought it was time to break off the talk.
我们认为该中断会谈了。
He broke off in the middle of a sentence.
他一句话只说了一半就停住了。
If I got dropped off in the wrong position, we would blow it.如果我降落在错误的地点,就完蛋了.
drop off:让...下车
I'll drop off at the corner of Zhongshan Street.
我在中山路拐角处下车。
考考你:
如果我降落在错误的地点,就完蛋了.
当牛群直奔你而来时绝对让你心惊胆战。
上期答案:
Jeff takes the team deeper into the wilderness
Only by using the helicopter to position Jeff will they be able to get both air and ground coverage.