影视精讲《冰河世纪2》第18期:我被树懒绑架了
日期:2012-05-24 20:54

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Crash, I told you not to drink before bed.
跟你说睡前不要喝太多水
I didn't do this. At least, not all of it.
不是我 至少有些不是我尿的
What's happening? We overslept. We need to move.
怎么了? 睡过头 该走了
What if we're the last creatures left alive?
如果地球只剩我们
We'll have to repopulate the Earth.
我们要负责制造人口
How? Everyone's either a dude or our sister.
行不通 都是男的和一个姊姊
Hi. Hey, Manny.
嗨!蛮尼
Wow. What a night. You'll never guess what happened.
昨晚多精彩 你永远猜不到
You were sleepwalking.
我乱猜一下 你梦游?
No, no, no. I was kidnapped by a tribe of mini sloths.
不 我被一群迷你树懒绑架
That was gonna be my second guess. And they worshiped me.
我正想这样猜说 他们把我当神膜拜
I mean, sure, they tossed me into a flaming tar pit, but they worshiped me.
虽然后来把我抛进着火的柏油坑 但他们的确膜拜过我
You were dreaming. Come on, the water's rising faster than we're moving.
你在做梦!快 水在上升
I'm telling you, I was kidnapped. I was worshiped. Guys.
我跟你们说 我被绑架… 被膜拜 然后他们…喂!
Fine.
算了

重点解释

原文:What if we're the last creatures left alive?如果地球只剩我们?
【alive,lively,live,living的区别】
1.lively 有“活泼的、快活的、生动的”等意思,可以指人或物,可作定语或标语;但它没有“活着的”意思,而其他三个都有。
如:
Young children are usually lively.
小孩子们通常是活泼的。
He told a very lively story.
他讲了一个生动的故事。

2.alive、live、living都有“活的、有生命的”意思,与dead意义相反。但live通常只作前置定语,且一般用于动物;alive、living不仅可作定语(alive只能置于名词后;living一般置于名词前,也可置于名词后),也可以作表语。
如:
This is a live(=living) fish.(=This is a fish alive.)
这是一条活鱼。(指动物,且作定语时,三者均可用)
Who's the greatest man alive(=living man)?
谁是当今最伟大的人物?(指人,不能用live)
The fish is still alive(=living)
那条鱼还活着。(指动物作表语时不能用live)。

3.living主要指在某个时候是活着的,而alive指本来有死的可能,但仍活着的。而且,作主语补足语或宾语补足语时,只能用alive;作比喻义(如“活像。。。”、“活生生的”等)解时,要用living。
如:
The enemy officer was caught alive.(作主语补足语,不用living)
那位敌方军官被活捉了。
We found the snake alive.(作宾语补足语,不用living)
He is the living image of his father.(比喻义,不用alive)
他活象他父亲。

4.只有living前加the方可表示“活着的人”,作主语时,视作复数。
如:
The living are more important to us than the dead.
活着的人对我们来说比死去的人更重要。

分享到