影视精讲《冰河世纪2》第17期:不要殃及无辜
日期:2012-05-23 17:06

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Funny. Now what's your real plan? Just do it.
才怪 你到底想干嘛? 快点!
Bye, Eddie. Bye, Crash.
再见 爱迪 再见 可拉鼠
Bye, Ellie. Go now.
再见 伊丽! 过去!快!
I'm sorry if what I said before offended you.
我道歉 如果我的话冒犯了你
What do you mean "if" it offended me?
"如果"冒犯我?
That it offended her!
"当然"冒犯了她!
I mean that, that it offended you.
我是说"当然"冒犯了你
You just overreacted, that's all. What?
但你反应过度! 你说什么?
Take it back. There are other lives at stake here.
收回那句话! 不要殃及无辜!
He's got a point. He's got nothing.
他说到一个重点 他说到重点才怪!
It was a misunderstanding.It was insensitive.
误会一场! 有够白目!
Apologise. Why me? She overreacted.
道歉! 为什么?是她反应过度
Just apologise. No.
道歉就对了! 不!
Do it. OK, I'm sorry.
道歉! 好啦!对不起
What?
什么?
He's right. I overreacted. You mean...
他说得对 是我反应过度 你是说…
Not another word or I'll come down there and push you over myself.
不要再说了 我推你过去
I got it. I got it.
我来 我来
I got it.
我来

重点解释

原文:I'm sorry if what I said before offended you.我道歉,如果我的话冒犯了你。
【offend,humiliate,insult的区别】
humiliate:vt.使蒙羞,羞辱,使丢脸
No one can humiliate or disturb you and me unless we let him.
没有任何人能侮辱我们或困扰我们,除非我们自己允许。
offend:vt.冒犯,得罪,伤害;使厌恶;违犯,违反
I didn't mean to offend you.
我不是有意要冒犯你。
insult:vt.侮辱,辱骂 n.侮辱,凌辱
The insult roused him to anger.
那侮辱激怒了他。
短语扩展:
be offended by:被...触怒, 因...生气
be offended with sb. for sth.:因某事而对某人生气
offend against:违反[犯]; 不合


原文:Take it back. There are other lives at stake here.收回那句话! 不要殃及无辜!
stake:危险,风险[U]
My whole future was at stake.
我的未来吉凶未卜。
stake out:监视
The hotel has been staked out for some time by the police.
这家旅馆已被警方监视了一段时间。


【日常用语】
He's got a point. He's got nothing.
他说到一个重点,他说到重点才怪!

Funny. Now what's your real plan? Just do it.
才怪你到底想干嘛? 快点!

分享到
重点单词
  • disturbv. 扰乱,妨碍,使 ... 不安
  • insultvt. 侮辱,凌辱,辱骂 n. 侮辱,辱骂
  • misunderstandingn. 误会,误解 misunderstand的现在分词
  • insensitiveadj. 不敏感的,麻木不仁的,感觉迟钝的
  • staken. 桩,赌注,利害关系 v. 下注,用桩支撑
  • offendvt. 犯罪,冒犯 vi. 令人不适,违反