影视精讲《冰河世纪2》第9期:我不胖
日期:2012-05-15 23:59

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Sorry, when did I join this dating service?
抱歉 我没参加我爱红娘
My brothers and I would be delighted to come with you.
我们愿意跟你们走
If you treat us nicely.
如果你们对我们好一点
See that? That's the total opposite of nice.
你表达"好"的方式很奇怪
Maybe we'll have a snack before we hit the road.
吃完点心再出发也不错
You want a piece of us? Let's go.
想吃我们?来啊!
Banzai!
天皇万岁!
I got 'em. Back! Back!
我逮到他了! 退后!退后!
You know the best part? We're carrying diseases.
你知不知道 我们是带原者?
OK, thanks to Sid, we're now travelling together.
好啦! 多亏喜德 大家一起旅行…
And like it or not, we're going to be one big, happy family.
无论如何我们是幸福的大家庭
I'll be the daddy, Ellie will be the mommy.
我是爸爸 伊丽是妈妈…
And Diego will be the uncle who eats the kids who get on my nerves.
狄亚哥是专吃坏孩子的怪叔叔
Now, let's move it before the ground falls out from under our feet.
趁地面还没崩塌赶紧赶路
I thought fat guys were supposed to be jolly.
我以为胖的人脾气比较好
I'm not fat. It's this fur, it makes me look big.
我不胖 因为我的毛很蓬松
It's poofy. OK.
看起来体型比较大 喔 了解
He's fat.
他很胖

重点词汇

原文:See that? That's the total opposite of nice.你表达"好"的方式很奇怪
the opposite of:对立面;对立物
My view is the very opposite of his.
我的看法正好于他相反。
Jack is considerate; his wife is just the opposite.
杰克能体贴人,而他妻子恰恰相反。
Black is the opposite of white.
黑色的相反是白色。


原文:Maybe we'll have a snack before we hit the road.吃完点心再出发也不错
hit the road:上路
I had better hit the road if I'm to be back home before dark.
如果我要天黑前到家,我最好现在就动身。


jolly:令人愉快的

nerves:神经

snack:小吃

分享到