影视精讲《冰河世纪2》第8期:你们可能是唯一的长毛象
日期:2012-05-15 12:52

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

What are you looking at me for? I don't know. Because you're a mammoth.
看我干嘛? 不知道 可能因为你是长毛象
Me? Don't be ridiculous. I'm not a mammoth. I'm a possum.
别傻了 我不是长毛象 我是负鼠
Right. Good one. I'm a newt. This is my friend, the badger.
很好笑 我还是蝾螈咧
And my other friend, the platypus.
他们是我朋友 獾和鸭嘴兽
Why do I gotta be the platypus? Make him the platypus.
为什么我是鸭嘴兽?他才是
This guy giving you trouble, sis? Sis?
他找你麻烦 姊姊? 姊姊?
That's right. These are my brothers. Possum, possum, possum.
他们是我弟弟 负鼠、负鼠、负鼠
I don't think her tree goes all the way to the top branch.
她的脑袋发育不完全
Manny, brink of extinction's a bad time to be picky.
无后为大 别太挑剔了
Hey, she should come with us.
她应该跟我们走!
Are you insane? No way.
你疯了?我不愿意
OK.
交给我
Manny wants me to ask you if you'd like to escape the flood with us.
蛮尼想邀请你一起逃离洪水
I'd rather be road kill. That can be arranged.
我宁可被车撞死 我可以帮你安排
Funny. Let me have a little word with my brothers.
好好笑! 我跟弟弟们说句话
Ellie, are you crazy? We're not going with them.
伊丽 不能跟他们走!
Look, we'll never make it in time if we only travel at night.
只靠晚上赶路一定逃不了
These guys can protect us out in the open. What do you say?
到旷野有他们保护 怎么样?
Why did you invite them?
你干嘛邀他们?
Cos you might be the only two mammoths left on Earth.
你们可能是唯二的长毛象
He has a point.
他说到重点了

重点词汇

原文:Manny, brink of extinction's a bad time to be picky.无后为大 别太挑剔了
the brink of:(死亡、危险、战争等的)边缘
He brought the country to the brink of war.
他把国家带到了战争边缘。


原文:Funny. Let me have a little word with my brothers.好好笑! 我跟弟弟们说句话
have a word with:1.对...说(尤指私下的或秘密的事)
I want to have a word with him.
我想跟他谈谈话。


原文:These guys can protect us out in the open. What do you say?到旷野有他们保护 怎么样?
in the open:在户外
Farmers pass the bigger part of their lives in the open.
农民一生中大半时间都在户外度过。


ridiculous:荒谬的

possum:负鼠

platypus:鸭嘴兽

分享到
重点单词
  • extinctionn. 消失,消减,废止
  • escapev. 逃跑,逃脱,避开 n. 逃跑,逃脱,(逃避)方法、
  • ridiculousadj. 荒谬的,可笑的
  • protectvt. 保护,投保
  • badgern. 獾,獾皮(毛) Badger:獾州人(对威斯康星州
  • branchn. 分支,树枝,分店,分部 v. 分支,分岔