职场英语口语急救包(MP3+中英文本) 第63期:报盘
日期:2015-03-20 13:24

(单词翻译:单击)

第63期:报盘

I’ve come about your offer for air-conditioners.
我来听听你们空调的报盘。

A:I’ve come about your offer for air-conditioners.
A:我来听听你们空调的报盘。
B:We have the offer ready for you.
B:我们的报盘准备好了。

The prices are given without engagement.
所报价格可以商讨。

A:The prices are given without engagement.
A:所报价格可以商讨。
B:Good,if you excuse me,I'll go over the sheet right now.
B:很好,请等一会儿,我看一下。
engagement(n.)
约定;诺言

What are your quotations of the items listed in your catalogue?
目录中所列的商品你们的报价是多少?

A:What are your quotations of the items listed in your catalogue?
A:目录中所列的商品你们的报价是多少?
B:Here's the price list. But the prices are subject to our final confirmation.
B:这是价格单,但是这些价格是以我方最后确认为准。

How long will you leave your offer open?
报价的有效期多长?

A:How long will you leave your offer open?
A:报价的有效期多长?
B:It’s valid for three days.
B:有效期为 3 天。

Is your offer a firm one or one subject to final confirmation?
您报的是实盘还是以最后确认为准?

A:Is your offer a firm one or one subject to final confirmation?
A:您报的是实盘还是以最后确认为准?
B:A firm one,which remains open for 3 days.
B:是实盘,有效期为 3 天。

Will you please let us have an idea of your price?
请将价格告诉我们好吗?

A:Will you please let us have an idea of your price?
A:请将价格告诉我们好吗?
B:This is our latest price list.
B:这是我们最新的价格表。

Are the prices on the list firm offers?
价格表的价格是实盘吗?

A:Are the prices on the list firm offers?
A:价格表的价格是实盘吗?
B:All the quotations on the list are subject to our final confirmation.
B:价格表上所有的价格都是我方最后确认的。

When can I have your CIF firm offer?
我们什么时候能知道你们到岸价的实盘?

A:When can I have your CIF firm offer?
A:我们什么时候能知道你们到岸价的实盘?
B:We shall have them worked out by this evening,and let you know tomorrow morning.
B:我们今天晚上计算出来,明天早上您就知道了。

May I have your offer now?
我现在可以知道你们的报盘了吗?

A:May I have your offer now?
A:我现在可以知道你们的报盘了吗?
B:The price for each equipment is 400 dollars CIF Japan.
B:每台设备到曰本的到岸价是400美元。

Is your offer a firm one?
这是你们的实盘吗?

A:Is your offer a firm one?
A:这是你们的实盘吗?
B:Yes,it remains valid until 3:30 p. m. ,20th of Feb.2007,Beijing time
B:是的,它在北京时间2007年2月20日下午3点30分以前有效。

Are the prices quoted firm to the end of the year?
所报价格是有效到年底吗?

A:Are the prices quoted firm to the end of the year?
A:所报价格是有效到年底吗?
B:Yes,I guarantee that.
B:是的,我保证。

Do you quote FOB or CIF?
你们是报离岸价还是到岸价?

A:Do you quote FOB or CIF?
A:你们是报离岸价还是到岸价?
B:Either can be done,though we usually quote on CIF basis.
B:报哪种都行,不过我们一般是报到岸价。
How long will you leave your offer open?

How long will the offer remain good?
报价的有效期多长?

A:How long will you leave your offer open?
A:报价的有效期多长?
B:It’s valid for three days.
B:有效期为 3 天。

What’s the price range?
价格范围是多少?

A:What’s the price range?
A:价格范围是多少?
B:They start at around 100 dollars and go up to 300 dollars.
B:从100美元起价到300美元。

Are the prices your firm offers?
这些价格是你们的实盘吗?

A:Are the prices your firm offers?
A:这些价格是你们的实盘吗?
B:Yes. We believe the prices are highly competitive.
B:是的。我们认为这些价格具有很强的竞争力。

What’s the unit price for it?
它的单价是多少?

A:What's the unit price for it?
A:它的单价是多少?
B:Our offer is $30 per set.
B:我们的报价是每台30美元。

All your quotations CIF?
你们所有的报盘都是到岸价吗?

A:All your quotations CIF?
A:你们所有的报盘都是到岸价吗?
B:Yes. But we can make them FOB if you like.
B:是的,但如果你要离岸价的话,我们可以报。

This is our FOB quotation sheet.
这是我们的离岸价价格单。

A:This is our FOB quotation sheet.
A:这是我们的 FOB 价格单。
B:When can I have your CIF firm offer?
B:我们什么时候可以得到成本加运费和保险的实盘?

If you offer us a competitive price,we’d like to place a trial order with you.
如果你能给个有竞争力的价格,我们想试订一批货。

A:If you offer us a competitive price, we'd like to place a trial order with you.
A:如果你能给个有竞争力的价格,我们想试订一批货。
B:We usually deal on a 30% trade discount basis with an additional quantity discount for orders over 1000 pieces.
B:我们通常给30%的行业折扣,对于超过1000件的订货,还另外有数量折扣。

Is the price quoted FOB or CIF?
你报价是离岸价还是到岸价?

A:Is the price quoted FOB or CIF?
A:你报价是离岸价还是到岸价?
B:All our prices are quoted FOB Singapore as usual.
B:所有报价与往常一样都是新加坡离岸价。

分享到