(单词翻译:单击)
第56期:推销产品
我想先介绍一下我们最新的产品系列。
I’d begin by telling you about our latest production line.
我想和您约个时间见面。
I would like to set up a meeting with you.
您对我们的产品感觉如何?
How do you think of our products?
我真的很高兴来介绍我们的新产品。
I’m really glad to introduce our new product.
A:我真的很高兴来介绍我们的新产品。
A:I’m really glad to introduce our new product.
B:我听过很多关于你们新产品的说法。现在我要亲眼看着含操作。
B:have heard a lot about it. And now I want to see it in action.
您所需要的只是一部电脑。
All that you need is a computer.
A:要用你们这套程序,需要什么材料和硬件装备?
A:What materials and hardware will I need to run the program?
B:您所需要的只是一部电脑。
B:All that you need is a computer.
只要您亲自用过我们的产品,您的看法就会跟我们一样。
I know you will join our team if you just try our products for yourself.
A:只要您亲自用过我们的产品,您的看法就会跟我们一样。
A:I know you will join our team if you just try our products for yourself.
B:不,我想我还是不用。不过我还是谢谢您。
B:No,l think I might pass. But thank you anyway.
我想送一些这种新洗发精的免费样品给您。
I'd like to give you some free samples of this new shampoo.
A:我想送一些这种新洗发精的免费样品给您。
A:l'd like to give you some free samples of this new shampoo.
B:好。每一样我会试用一次。
B:Sure. I’ll try anything once.
请允许我展示我们洗衣机的新系列产品给您看。
Allow me to show you our new line of washing machine.
A:请允许我展示我们洗衣机的新系列产品给您看。
A:Allow me to show you our new line of washing machine.
B:好,我很想看。
B:Sure,I'd love to see it.
本产品比我们竞争对手的产品更有价值、更好。
This product is a better value than the competition.
A:本产品比我们竞争对手的产品更有价值、更好。
A:This product is a better value than the competition.
B:我通常都要等到别人说好,才会购买。
B:I usually wait until people say it’s good before I purchase anything.
你们怎样保证质量呢?
How do you ensure quality?
A:你们怎样保证质量呢?
A:How do you ensure quality?
B:我们每样新产品都经过3年的测试期。
B:Any of our new products goes through a 3 - year testing period.
确保,确保,保证
ensure(v.)
你们的价钱可以谈吗?
Are your prices negotiable?
A:你们的价钱可以谈吗?
A:Are your prices negotiable?
B:是的,我们的价钱可以谈,但我们的品质是独一无二的。
B:Yes,our prices are negotiable,but our quality is not.
可通过谈判解决的
negotiable(adj.)
以今天的价格来说,你们竞争对手的价格比较好。
Your competitor's price,as of today,beats yours.
A:以今天的价格来说,你们竞争对手的价格比较好。
A:Your competitor's price, as of today, beats yours.
B:我们的品质值得您所花的每一分钱。
B:Our quality is worth every penny.
我要看看您所说的这些数据。
I would like to see the numbers on that.
A:我要看看您所说的这些数据。
A:I would like to see the numbers on that.
B:好。我明天给您。
B:All right. I will get you those tomorrow.
我相信您得到的物有所值。
I am convinced that you get what you pay for.
A:我相信您得到的物有所值。
A:I am convinced that you get what you pay for.
B:对我们来说可不是这样。
B:That's not exactly the case with us.
这样的价钱,我希望我可以得到维修服务。
For this price, I hope I get a maintenance agreement.
A:这样的价钱,我希望我可以得到维修服务。
A:For this price, I hope I get a maintenance agreement.
B:当然,维修服务包含在这价钱里。
B:Yes,that is included in the price.
你们是按天还是按小时收费?
Do you charge on a daily or hourly basis?
A:你们是按天还是按小时收费?
A:Do you charge on a daily or hourly basis?
B:哪一种比较低,我们就按照低的来算钱。
B:Whichever is lower is what you will be charged.
我不能授权做那样大幅度的減价。
I can’t authorize that big of a price reduction.
A:我不能授权做那样大幅度的减价。
A:I can’t authorize that big of a price reduction.
B:您得到的比您自己预期的都要高得多。
B:You get a lot more than what you expected.
批准
authorize(v.)
我希望能跟你们的采购人员谈谈。
I am hoping to speak with the person who does your purchasing.
A:我希望能跟你们的采购人员谈谈。
A:I am hoping to speak with the person who does your purchasing.
B:您需要接洽的人叫做彼得·琼斯。
B:The person you will need to speak with is Peter Jones.
我想找经理谈谈。
I would like to talk to the manager,please.
A:我想找经理谈谈。
A:I would like to talk to the manager,please.
B:可以问您是谁吗?
B:May I tell him who's calling?
我想找人事部接电话。
I need to talk to the personnel department please.
A:我想找人事部接电话。
A:I need to talk to the personnel department please.
B:可以问是关于什么事吗?
B:May I ask what this is regarding?
我想把我们2008年的新价格报给你们。
I wanted to introduce to you our new prices for 2008.
A:我想把我们2008年的新价格报给你们。
A:I wanted to introduce to you our new prices for 2008.
B:好,请等一下。
B:Yes,just a moment please.
我必须要对你们有十足的信心,才会决定采用你们的服务。
If I decide to purchase your services,then I must have full confidence in you.
A:我必须要对你们有十足的信心,才会决定采用你们的服务。
A:If I decide to purchase your services,then I must have full confidence in you.
B:我们的服务能让您的销售额每年增加35%。
B:Our services permit you to increase your sales up to 35% each year.
我不太确定转到你们的银行有什么好处。
I am not so sure what the benefit of switching to your bank is.
我们认为,这将是世界上最耐穿的。
We think this one will give the longest wear in the world.
A:我们认为,这将是世界上最耐穿的。
A:We think this one will give the longest wear in the world.
B:为什么呢?
B:Why is that?
它的价钱是多少?
How much are you asking for in?
How much is it?
How much is it priced at?
A:它的价钱是多少?
A:How much are you asking for in?
B:根据贵公司过去对本公司的采购记录,我们提供这个特价给您。
B:We are making this special offer to your company due to your past purchasing record.
你们多久可以交货?
How soon can you make delivery?
How soon can you make shipment?
A:你们多久可以交货?
A:How soon can you make delivery?
B:大约一个月内。
B:In a month or so.
不会耽误太久的。
It won’t take long.
A:我现在正要出去,不过稍后我很愿意和您谈。
A:I’m on my way out right now, but I would love to talk to you later.
B:不会耽误太久的。
B:It won’t take long.
本产品格调很高,花费却不多。
This product has great taste at a low cost.
A:本产品格调很高,花费却不多。
A:This product has great taste at a low cost.
B:似乎很有意思。请让我瞧一下。
B:Sounds interesting. Please let me have a look at it.
这些目录包含你们全部的产品吗?
Do these cover your complete product line?
A:这些目录包含你们全部的产品吗?
A:Do these cover your complete product line?
B:是的,每样外销的东西都包括进去了。
B:Yes,everything we export is included.
价格是最新的吗?
Are the prices up to date?
A:价格是最新的吗?
A:Are the prices up to date?
B:是的,不过我们预定在年底重新调整价格。
B:Yes,but they're scheduled to be revised at the end of the year.
你带样品来了吗?
Do you have any samples with you?
A:你带样品来了吗?
A:Do you have any samples with you?
B:没有,抱歉,我没带。不过我们立刻就能送来给你。
B:I'm afraid I don't. But we can get them to you immediately.
如何操作呢?
How does it work?
A:如何操作呢?
A:How does it work?
B:技术上的细节是机密的。不过,我可以大概解释一下这套系统。
B:The technical details are confidential. But I can explain the system in general.
保证期多久?
How long is the warranty?
A:保证期多久?
A:How long is the warranty?
B:主要的机械装置附有3年的保证。其他周边设备则保证1年。保证期间,所有修理费用全免。
B:The main mechanism carries a three-year warranty. Any peripheral equipment is guaranteed for one year. Within the warranty periods,all repairs are free.
保证期限过后呢?
What about after the warranty expires?
A:保证期限过后呢?
A:What about after the warranty expires?
B:—切的修理只拿成本费。
B:All repairs are billed at cost.
保修期,保证期
warranty expires
你建议的价格是多少?
What prices do you suggest?
A:你建议的价格是多少?
A:What prices do you suggest?
B:这是我们的价格单。
B:Here's our price list.
要知道这些商品很紧俏。
You know the goods are needed urgently.
A:要知道这些商品很紧悄。
A:You know the goods are needed urgently.
B:我不能保证,但我会尽量想想办法。
B:I can't make any promise,but I'll see what I can do.
恐怕你们的价格偏高。
I'm afraid I find your price is rather on the high side.
A:恐怕你们的价格偏高。
A:I'm afraid I find your price is rather on the high side.
B:听你这么说,我很遗憾。其实20美元一打我们赚不到什么钱。
B:I'm sorry to hear that. As a matter of fact,20 dollars per dozen leave us with only a small profit margin.
我很明白你所担心的问题。
I understand your concern.
你们的产品优于其他竞争者的地方在哪儿?
How's your product better than the competitors?
A:你们的产品优于其他竞争者的地方在哪儿?
A:How’s your product better than the competitors?
B:在同样的价格下,我们可以提供更好的产品质量。
B:We can offer a superior product at the same price as our competitors product
您看应该多少钱?
What price do you have in mind?
A:您看应该多少钱?
A:What price do you have in mind?
B:130 美元怎么样?
B:How about 130 American dollars?
我来询问电影放映机价格多少钱?
I’m here to ask you about the movie projector. What’s the price range?
A:我来询问电影放映机价格多少钱?
A:I’m here to ask you about the movie projector. What’s the price range?
B:起价大约100美元,直至200美元不等。
B:They start at around one hundred dollars and go up to two hundred dollars.
这是批发价还是零售价?
Are these prices wholesale or retail?
A:这是批发价还是零售价?
A:Are these prices wholesale or retail?
B:当然是批发价。
B:Wholesale,of course.
长期购买,你们优惠吗?
Do you offer discounts for regular purchases?
A:长期购买,你们优惠吗?
A:Do you offer discounts for regular purchases?
B:是的,我们确实这样做。通常的数目是5%左右,但那还要根据订货的多少来定。
B:Yes,we do indeed. Our usual figure is around 5% ,but that depends on the size of the order.
你说你们是什么公司?
What is it your company does?
A:你说你们是什么公司?
A:What is it your company does?
B:我们公司制造电器产品。
B:Our company makes electronic equipment.
我们公司的产品在操作上比其他公司的简单。
Our products are easier to operate than those of are competitors.
A:我们公司的产品在操作上比其他公司的简单。
A:Our products are easier to operate than those of are competitors.
B:你能详细说明一下吗?
B:Would you please explain it in detail?
交货必须和这里展示的样品相符。
Your delivery must be up to sample.
A:交货必须和这里展示的样品相符。
A:Your delivery must be up to sample.
B:当然了。“重合同、守信用”是我们经营业务的原则。
B:Certainly. It's our principle in business to "honor the contract and keep our promise".
胜任
be up to
我想先看一下样品。
I would like to see the samples first.
A:我想先看一下样品。
A:I would like to see the samples first.
B:好的。这是今年出口的最新款式。
B:OK. This is the newest export item for this year.
因为我们卖的是量,所以低价就给你们。
Because we deal in volume,low prices are passed on to you.
量,大量
volume(n.)
我们节省固定成本,所以价格可以这么好。
Our savings on overhead costs are what make our prices so competitive.
固定成本
overhead cost
我们的产品具备你所需要的各项特色。
Our product has all the features you need.
我们的产品在国际市场很具竞争力。
Our product is competitive in the international market.
这项产品在国内很畅销。
This product is doing very well domestically.
合乎国内地
domestically(adv.)
这是我们最新开发出来的产品。
This is our most recently developed product.
This is our most newly developed product.
我们的价格在市场上经得起考验。
Our price can meet any competition in the market.
本公司服务最可靠,交货最迅速。
Our service is most dependable and our shipment is always the quickest.
我们的产品优于竞争对手的产品,但我们可以以同样的价格销售。
Our product is over and above rival's product,and yet we're able to sell it at the same price.
竞争者,对手
rival (n.)