(单词翻译:单击)
第49期:安排参观
您要先参观一下工厂吗?
Would you like to look around the factory first?
Shall I give you a tour of our factory first?
For example:
A: Would you like to look around the factory first?
您要先参观一下工厂吗?
B: Yes,I would.是的。
look around环顾,四下张望
对面那个楼是做什么的?
What's that building opposite us?
For example:
A: What's that building opposite us?对面那个楼是做什么的?
B: That's warehouse.那是仓库。
opposite in direction 方向相反
我带你们去看看我们的装配车间。
I'll take you to the assembly shop.
For example:
A: I'll take you to the assembly shop.我带你们去看看我们的装配车间 ® B: B: It's up to you.您决定吧。
take sb. to... 带某人去…
我会把我们制作过程的总图给您。
I'll give you a complete picture of our operation.
For example:
A: I'll give you a complete picture of our operation.
我会把我们制作过程的总图给您。
B: Thank you.谢谢您。
这家工厂是何时成立的?
When was this factory founded?
For example:
A: When was this factory founded? 这家工厂是何时成立的?
B: In 1976 with a capital of 2 million dollars.
1976年,当时资本为200万美元。
found建立,成立,其过去式是founded; find找到,查明,其过去式是found
工厂有多少雇工?
How many employees do you have?
For example:
A: How many employees do you have?工厂有多少雇工?
B: There are about 1200 in the plant, and 80 in the office.
工厂里有1200名工人,办公室有80名职员。
employee 雇工;employer 雇主;in the employment of 受雇于
贵公司正在扩厂吗?
Are you expanding your plant?
For example:
A: Are you expanding your plant? 贵公司正在扩厂吗?
B: Yes. Our new plant will start production next month.
是的,我们的新工厂下个月开始动工生产。
希望这些噪音没打扰到您。
I hope the noise isn't bothering you.
For example:
A: I hope the noise isn't bothering you.希望这些噪音没打扰到您。
B: No, not at all. I'm accustomed to this sort of thing.
一点也不会。我已经习惯这种声音。
这些机器似乎是同类中最新型的。
These machines seem to be the most modern ones of their kind.
For example:
A: These machines seem to be the most modern ones of their kind.
这些机器似乎是同类中最新型的。
B: That's true. We believe that superior equipment makes for superior products.
没错,我们相信优良设备有助于生产优良产品。
seem to be似乎是,看起来像是
我对自己看到的一切印象很深。
I've been greatly impressed by what I've seen.
我们可带你到几个主要的部门看看。
We can show you around the main departments.
For example:
A: We can show you around the main departments.
我们可以带你到几个主要的部门看看。
B: That's great.太好了。
show sb. around带某人四处转转
我知道你们公司正在全力运转。
I understand your company is operating at full capacity.
at full capacity 全力运转
你对我们公司的总体印象如何?
What's your impressions on our company?
What do you think of our company?
For example:
A: What's your impressions on our company?
你对我们公司的总体印象如何?
B: I am impressed very much with it.它使我印象很深。
impression on…对......的印象
请你告诉我每件成品的生产成本好吗?
Could you tell me the cost of production per unit?
For example:
A: Could you tell me the cost of production per unit?
请你告诉我每件成品的生产成本好吗?
B: I'm afraid I don't know. Let me ask the supervisor in this section.
我恐怕我不知道,让我来询问一下该组的负责人。
我想知道你们每曰生产额。
I'd like to know your daily production.
For example:
A: Do you have any questions?你有任何问题吗?
B: I'd like to know your daily production.我想知道你们每日生产额。
daily production 日产量
对不起,我马上回来。
Excuse me. I'll be right back.
Excuse me.「II be back in a minute.
For example:
A: Excuse me. I'll be right back.对不起,我马上回来。
B: Make yourself at home.请不要客气。
我可以抽烟吗?
Can I smoke here?
May I smoke here?
Would you mind if I smoke here?
For example:
A: Can I smoke here?我可以抽烟吗?
B: Please make yourself comfortable.请不要拘束。
来根烟如何?
How about a cigarette?
Would you like a cigarette?
For example:
A: How about a cigarette?来根烟如何?
B: All right. We'll accept your proposal.没问题,我们很乐意接受您的提议。
去工厂的路上,我会告诉您更多信息。
I'll give you more information on the way to the factory.
如果您想到哪里退留,请不要不好意思说。
If there's some place you'd like to stop by, please don't hesitate to ask.
stop by在某处停留一下
现在我们完成了今天的行程。
This completes our schedule for today.
我们公司是财富500强之一。
Our company is one of the 500 Fortune Companies in the world.
我们完全是自己自足。
Now we are fully self-sufficient.
公司在国内是名列前茅的。
Our company is among the best in China.
我们标准相当高。
Our standards are very high.
来杯咖啡好吗?
Would you like a cup of coffee?
Can I get you some coffee?
How about a coffee break?
Do you like to have a rest with a cup of coffee?
给你看看我们的产品目录好吗?
May I show you our catalogue?
Would you like to see our literature?
这是我们的产品说明书。
Here is our product information sheet.
通过自动化我们的效率已增加20%。
We've increased our efficiency by 20% through automation
increase by 增加
那部分我不熟悉。
I'm not familiar with that part.
还有别的事情要我详细说明的吗?
Is there anything I can explain fully?
这个工厂每月生产12000个元件。
This factory can make twelve thousand units monthly.
It is twelve thousand units per month.
麻烦您戴上这个徽章。
Please put on this badge.
Would you put on this badge?
Would you mind on this badge?
Would you mind putting on this badge?
我们的工厂是一天3班制。
Our factory is operating on three shifts a day.
Our factory is running on three shifts a day.
您要不要休息一下?
Would you like to have a break for a while? Would you like to stop for a while?
Would you like to rest for a while?