(单词翻译:单击)
第53期:商务拜访
对不起,请问这是纺织公司的办公室吗?
Excuse me, is this the office of the Textile Corporation?
For example:
A: Excuse me, is this the office of the Textile Corporation?
对不起,请问这是纺织公司的办公室吗?
B: Yes, what can I do for you?是的,有什么事能帮您吗?
我来自BBS贸易公司。
I'm from BBS Trade Company.
For example:
A: I'm from BBS Trade Company.我来自 BBS 贸易公司。
B: Welcome to our corporation. I'm in charge of the export business.
欢迎光临我们公司。我负责出口业务。
我是来与您探讨一下与贵公司建立业务关系的可能性的。
I'm here do discuss the possibility of establishing business relations with your corporation.
For example:
A: I'm here do discuss the possibility of establishing business relations
with your corporation.
我是来与您探讨一下与贵公司建立业务关系的可能性的。
B: We'd be very glad to do so.我们很高兴这样做。
establish business relation 建立业务关系
请问有何事?
Is there anything I can help you with?
For example:
A: Is there anything I can help you with?请问有何事?
B: I would like to see your general manager to introduce our new products.
我要见你们总经理,介绍我们的新产品。
我只是顺便来看看你。
I just dropped in to say hello.
For example:
A: Hi,Mr. Henry! Come in,please.你好,亨利先生。里边请。
B: I just dropped in to say hello.我只是顺便来看看你。
drop in顺便拜访
我希望不会耽误你的工作。
I hope I'm not keeping you from your work.
您不忙吗?
Aren't you busy?
For example:
A: Aren't you busy? 您不忙吗?
B: No, of course not. Come in, please.不,一点儿也不忙。请进。
布莱克先生在家吗?
Is Mr. Blake at home?
Is Mr. Blake in?
For example:
A: Is Mr. Blake at home?布莱克先生在家吗?
B: Yes, sir. He is in,是的,先生,他在。
请问贵姓?
Whom shall I announce?
What name shall I say?
你是想见张先生吗?
Do you want to see Mr. Zhang?
For example:
A: Do you want to see Mr. Zhang?你是想见张先生吗?
B: Yes, if he is free.是的,如果他有空的话。
我有重要的事情谈。
I've got something very important to talk about.
我相信我们从前没见过面。
I don't believe we've met before.
For example:
A: I don't believe we've met before.我相信我们从前没见过面。
B: No, I don't think we have.是的,我想是没有。
关于我们的业务,您建议我应该跟谁谈?
Do you have any suggestions about whom I should speak with regarding sales?
For example:
A: Do you have any suggestions about whom I should speak with regarding sales?
关于我们的业务,您建议我应该跟谁谈?
B: Actually, the woman who does our purchasing is in a meeting now.
事实上,帮我们做采购的那位女士正在开会。
您一向好吗?
How have you been?
For example:
A: How have you been? 您一向好吗?
B: Fine,thanks. And you? 很好,谢谢。那您呢?
看起来我们有很多共同之处。
It seems that we have a lot in common.
For example:
A: It seems that we have a lot in common.看起来我们有很多共同之处。
B: Yes. We should get together for lunch some time.
是的。我们应该找个时间聚聚,一起吃午餐。
in common共同之处
要麻烦您时,我会记得您。
I just might take you up on that.
For example:
A: If you need anything else,just let me know.
如果您要什么的话,请告诉我。
B: Thank you. I just might take you up on that.
谢谢。要麻烦您时,我会记得您。
我有一个很好的产品想要给您看一看。
I have a very exciting new product to show you.
您好。您看起来很面熟。
Hello. You look familiar.
For example:
A: Hello. You look familiar.您好。您看起来很面熟。
B: You do too! I'm Nancy Lin.您看起也很面熟!我是林南茜。
您不用自我介绍。
No need to introduce yourself.
For example:
A: Mr. Wang, I am BaiXue from NHK Television Station,
王先生,我是NHK电视台的白雪。
B: No need to introduce yourself. I watch you on TV all the time.
您不用自我介绍。我在电视上经常看到您。
他告诉过我您会来拜访。
He told me you would be calling.
For example:
A: My name is Nancy Mr. Robert Wu referred me to you.
我的名字是林南茜。是吴先生介绍我来的。
B: Yes. He told me you would be calling.
是的。他告诉过我您会来拜访。
这个职务我刚接,所以我想来拜访,介绍自己。
I just wanted to introduce myself since I am new in this position.
For example:
A: I just wanted to introduce myself since I am new in this position.
这个职务我刚接,所以我想来拜访,介绍自己。
B: Oh you're replacing Robert? 喔,您是接罗勃特的位置?
我一直盼望着这次旅行,真感谢您的邀请。
I have been looking forward to this trip. It's very good of you to invite me.
欢迎光临。很高兴你们能来。
Welcome. Glad you could make it.
For example:
A: Welcome. Glad you could make it.欢迎光临。很高兴你们能来。
B: Thank you for asking us.谢谢你们的邀请。
我想会见负责采购的人。
I'd like to see the person in charge of purchasing.
A: I'd like to see the person in charge of purchasing.
我想会见负责采购的人。
B: Good morning, I'm Paul Lennon, in charge of our Purchasing Section.
早安,我叫保罗•蓝侬,负责本公司的采购部。
in charge of 负责
我可以留下这份小册子吗?
Can I keep this brochure?
For example:
A: Can I keep this brochure?我可以留下这份小册子吗?
B: Of course.当然可以。
你们经营什么呢?
What do you have?
For example:
A: What do you have? 你们经营什么呢?
B: We specialize in power saws and drills.我们专门经营电锅和电钻。
你带了样品来吗?
Do you have any samples with you?
For example:
A: Do you have any samples with you?你带了样品来吗?
B: Yes. Here you are.有的。这就是。
sample 样品
你说你从事的行业是什么?
What did you say your line of business is?
For example:
A: What did you say your line of business is?
你说你从事的行业是什么?
B: Textiles.纺织品。
你愿意看一下这个吗?
Would you like to have a look at this one?
A: Would you like to have a look at this one? 你愿意看一下这个吗?
B: Yes, let me see what you have.好的,让我看一下你的货。
我要告辞了。
I must say good-bye.
For example:
A: I must say good-bye.我要告辞了。
B: I will give you a call to follow up next week.
下个星期我再跟您打个电话看看。
我想什么时候去拜访你。
I'd like to come and see you sometime. I'd like to come and visit you sometime.