(单词翻译:单击)
第55期:建立商贸关系
由于哈维公司的推荐,我们有幸得知贵公司的名称。
On the recommendation of Messrs. Harvey & Co.,we have learned with pleasure the name of your firm.
We are willing to enter into business relations with your firms.
We’re willing to restore our business relationship.
I hope a lot of business will be put through between us.
我们愿与贵公司建立业务关系。
We are convinced that our first transaction will turn out to your satisfaction.
我们相信第一笔交易定会你方满意。
A:We are convinced that our first transaction will turn out to your satisfaction.
A:我们相信第一笔交易定会使你方满意。
B: We believe in long-term cooperation with your company because we view the future as bright.
B:我们相信与贵公司长期合作的前途是光明的。
I’ve a feeling that we can do a lot of trade in this line.
我感觉我们能在这方面做不少交易。
A:Now I’ve a feeling that we can do a lot of trade in this line.
A:我感觉我们能在这方面做不少交易。
B:Your desire coincides with ours.
B:你们的愿望同我们一样。
Concerning our financial position, you may refer to our bank.
关于我方的财政状况,您可以向我方开户行垂询。
A: Concerning our financial position, you may refer to our bank.
A:关于我方的财政状况,您可以向我方开户银行垂询。
B:Thank you for your information.
B:谢谢您提供的信息。
refer to
查询
Please refer to the dictionary.
请查询字典。
I’ll give you the lowest price in the future.
将来我们一定给你们最低的价格。
A: I'll give you the lowest price in the future.
A:将来我们一定给你们最低的价格。
B:Thank you.
B:谢谢。
Direct contact is always good for both sides.
直接联系对双方都有好处。
A:Direct contact is always good for both sides.
A:直接联系对双方都有好处。
B:Yes. That's why I am here.
B:是的,这也是我来的原因。
direct contact
直接联系
Sates are down a bit due to the revaluation.
由于价值重估使销售额稍有下降。
A:How's the business these days?
A:近来生意怎么样?
B:Not bad. But sales are down a bit due to the revaluation.
B:还不坏。但是由于价值重估使销售额稍有下降。
Now,please go into detail.
愿闻其详。
A:I'll give you an idea of what business I want to take up with you.
A:我是想来告诉您一个可以和贵公司成交生意的构想。
B:Now, please go into detail.
B:愿闻其详。
I find article No. 338 is rather attractive.
我觉得货号338不错。
A:I find article No. 338 is rather attractive.
A:我觉得货号338不错。
B:It’s our newest designed one.
B:这是我们新近设计的一个款式。
As soon as receive the definite answer, I’ll give you a specific answer.
我一收到明确的指示就会给您具体的答复。
A:As soon as receive the definite answer,I'll give you a specific answer.
A:我一收到明确的指示就会给您具体的答复。
B:Well then make an offer as soon as possible.
B:那时我们会尽快报价。
Thank you for the catalogues and brochures you sent to me.
感谢您寄给我的那些商品目录和小册子。
A:Thank you for the catalogues and brochures you sent to me.
A:感谢您寄给我的那些商品目录和小册子。
B:Don't mention it.
B:别客气。
This is our rock bottom price.
这是我们的最低价。
A:So you really don't see your way to get it down a bit?
A:您真的不能降一点儿吗?
B:I’m sorry. This is our rock bottom price.
B:很抱歉。这是我们的最低价。
rock bottom
最低点
I’m very interested in your products.
我对你们的产品挺感兴趣的。
A:I'm very interested in your products.
A:我对你们的产品挺感兴趣的。
B:I’m glad to hear it.
B:很高兴您能这么说。
So long as we keep to the principle of equality and mutual benefits, trade between us will develop further.
只要我们本着平等互利的原则,我们之间的贸易关系就会进一步发展。
A:So long as we keep to the principle of equality and mutual benefits, tradebetween us will develop further.
A:只要我们本着平等互利的原则,我们之间的贸易关系就会进一步发展。
B:I hope my visit will be the beginning of a long and friendly relation between ustwo firms.
B:我希望我的这次访问是你我公司之间长期友好关系的开始。
equality(n.)
平等
mutual(adj.)
相互的
Maybe we can barter our plastic sandals for your fur coats.
也许我们可以用塑料凉鞋和你们的皮装做易货贸易。
sandal(n.)
凉鞋
Anyway, we’d prefer to stock a selection on an approval basis.
不管怎样,我们愿意按试销的方式进货。
A:Anyway, we'd prefer to stock a selection on an approval basis.
A:不管怎样,我们愿意按试销的方式进货。
B:Certainly. How many items would you like to stock?
B:当然。你想进多少?
Our idea is to work with the leading producer of tyres in China.
我们想与中国最大轮胎生产厂商合作。
A:Our idea is to work with the leading producer of tyres in China.
A:我们想与中国最大轮胎生产厂商合作。
B:I think we are your ideal prospect.
B:我想我公司就非常合适。
Can I see your price-list?
能看一下你方价格表吗?
A:Is there anything I can do for you?
A:能为你做什么吗?
B:Can I see your price-list?
B:能看一下你方价格表吗?
We are interested in the resin you offered at cost price.
我们对你们供应的成本价树脂很感兴趣。
A:We are interested in the resin you offered at cost price.
A:我们对你们供应的成本价树脂很感兴趣。
B:I’m pleased to hear that.
B:我很高兴你这么说。
We’ve been in this business for forty years.
We’ve been in the trade for forty years.
我们从事这一行业已经40年了。
We are looking for a manufacturer who can supply us with woolen sweaters.
我们想找厂商供应我们羊毛衫。
A:We are looking for a manufacturer who can supply us with woolen sweaters.
A:我们想找厂商供应我们羊毛衫。
B:Nice to meet you. We are the leading garment factory in China. Here is our latest catalogue.
B:很高兴见到你。我们是中国最大的服装厂。这是最新的产品目录。
manufacturer( n.)
制造商,厂商
We are told that you were interested in supplying a new line in artificial furs.
听说你们有意供应新款人造革。
A:We are told that you were interested in supplying a new line in artificial furs.
A:听说你们有意供应新款人造革。
B:Yes, that's right. The escalating costs of leather tend to persuade customers tolook for something more competitive in price.
B:是的,没错。真皮制品的成本上涨,顾客只得找寻一种在价格上有竞 争力的替代产品。
artificial (adj.)
人造的
My principals in Canada are interested in importing chinaware from your country.
我在加拿大的委托人有兴趣从贵国进口瓷器。
A:My principals in Canada are interested in importing chinaware from your country.
A:我在加拿大的委托人有兴趣从贵国进口瓷器。
B:I think they've found the right supplier. Our chinaware is famous for its quality and unique patterns.
B:我觉得他们找对了供应商。我们的瓷器因质量好,花色独特而闻名。
chinaware ( n.)
瓷器
Our company is a subsidiary of Universal Business Machines and we specialize in photocopy machines.
我们是通用商务机械公司的子公司,专营复印机。
A:Our company is a subsidiary of Universal Business Machines and we specialize in photocopy machines.
A:我们是通用商务机械公司的子公司,专营复印机。
B:I’m glad to meet you. I'll be happy to be of any service to you.
B:见到你很高兴,能为你服务我觉得很荣幸。
subsidiary(adj.)
辅助的,补充的
I was given your name by the British company “Electrolube”.
是英国易力高公司向我们介绍贵公司的。
A:I was given your name by the British company “ Electrolube".
A:是英国易力高公司向我们介绍贵公司的。
B:Oh, we've been trading with each other for years.
B:噢,我们有多年的贸易往来。
Can I have your current catalogue and price list?
能看一下你们目前的产品目录和价格单吗?
A:Can I have your current catalogue and price list?
A:能看一下你们目前的产品目录和价格单吗?
B:Sure. Here you are. All the prices in the list are quoted FOB New York.
B:当然,给你。价格单上所报价格全部是纽约离岸价。
FOB = Free on Board
船上交货价格,离岸价格
What about your after-sale services?
你们售后服务怎么样?
A:What about your after-sale services?你们售后服务怎么样?
A:你们售后服务怎么样?
B:We provide a first-class service and a full guarantee for all our products for 3 years.
B:我们提供一流的售后服务,保证全部产品保修3年。
after-sale service
售后服务
I would like to tell you a little about what we have to offer.
我想简单地向您介绍一下我们公司的业务。
A:I would like to tell you a little about what we have to offer.
A:我想简单地向您介绍一下我们公司的业务。
B:Yes,well, I am certainly very interested in hearing about what you can do for us.
B:好的,我当然很有兴趣听一听有关贵公司的情形。
I would like to discuss a joint business venture with United.
我想讨论一下与联合公司合作的可能性。
A:I would like to discuss a joint business venture with United.
A:我想讨论一下与联合公司合作的可能性。
B:Sounds good. I’m looking forward to hearing some of your approaches.
B:行。届时本人将聆听你们的介绍。
We wish to establish relations with you.
我们希望同贵公司建立业务关系。
A:We wish to establish relations with you.
A:我们希望同贵公司建立业务关系。
B:Your desire coincides with ours.
B:我们双方的愿望是一致的。
establish (v.)
建立
Could I have some information about your scope of business?
能让我了解一下您的业务范围吗?
A:Could I have some information about your scope of business?
A:能让我了解一下您的业务范围吗?
B:Our line covers pure silk fabrics, synthetic fabrics and mixed fabrics.
B:我们经营真丝、合成纤维和混纺纤维。
May I know what particular line you are interested in?
你们主要想谈哪方面的业务?
We are excited to hear about your new product.
我们急着想听听看你们的新产品。
A:We are excited to hear about your new product.
A:我们急着想听听看你们的新产品。
B:I’d be happy to fix up a full demo of our products if you wish.
B:如果你们有兴趣,我很乐意为你们安排一次全面的示范。
I’m in the import and export business.
我从事进出口业务。
A:I’m in the import and export business.
A:我从事进出口业务。
B:Would you tell me the main items you export?
B:你能告诉我可供出口的主要品种吗?
We sell/supply/provide a wide range of office automation devices.
我们销售/供应/提供多种办公自动化设备。
We always pay attention to improving our quality.
我们一贯注重提高我们的产品质量。
pay attention to
注意
What’s your annual production?
你们的年产量是多少?
annual (adj.)
每年的
I'd like to know something about your foreign trade policy.
我想了解一下你们的对外贸易政策。
We are a trading company involved in import and export business throughout the world.
我们是一家生意遍及世界各地的进出口公司。
We await your favorable reply in the near future.
希望不久能得到您满意的答复。
We believe in our services,and we know you will too!
我们坚信我们的服务质量,相信您也会一样!
“High quality at an affordable price” is our motto.
我们的座右铭是“大众化的价格,不一般的品质。”
motto(n.)
座右铭,格言
We mainly deal in home textiles.
我们主要经营纺织品。
deal(n.)
交易,买卖
That’s under our tine of business.
那是我们的业务范围。