职场英语口语急救包(MP3+中英文本) 第20期:面试结果
日期:2015-01-23 08:51

(单词翻译:单击)

第20期:面试结果

我还是不能雇佣你。
I have to say I can’t offer you the job.


For example:
A: I have to say I can't offer you the job.我还是不能雇佣你。
B: That's all right. Thank you for your time.
没关系,谢谢您花费时间来面试我。

你有问题要问吗?
Do you have any questions you want to ask?
Is there anything you want to know?

For example:
A: Do you have any questions you want to ask?你有问题要问
B: When will I know your decision?我何时能知道你们的决定?

现在我们还不能给你答复。
We can't let you know our decision.

For example:
A: We can't let you know our decision.现在我们还不能给你答复。
B: I am willing to wait until you have come to a decision.
我会耐心等待您的决定。

我们如何把结果通知你呢?
How can we contact you about our decision?
How can we notify you about our decision?

For example:
A: How can we contact you about our decision?
我们如何把结果通知你呢?
B: You can reach me in my office at this number 88684776 during the day.
你可以在白天打电话到我办公室,号码是88684776。
B: You can call me at my home at 88219289 in the evening.
你可以晚上打电话88219289到我家。
B: You can reach me any time at your convenience by dialing 65239913.
你可以在方便的时候随时拨65239913找我。
B: You'd better call me over my mobile phone.你最好拨打我的手机。
B: You'd better E-mail it to me.你最好发电邮给我。

我可以打电话到你办公室吗?
May I call you at your office?

For example:
A: May I call you at your office?我可以打电话到你办公室吗?
B: Yes,please. My telephone number is 66576543.
可以,我的电话号码是66576543。

我们怎样才能和你取得联系呢?
How can we get in touch with you?
How can we reach you? How can we contact you?

For example:
A: How can we get in touch with you?我们怎样才能和你取得联系呢?
B: My office phone number and .home phone number are in my resume.
我办公室和家里的电话号码都在我的简历里。
get in touch with sb.和某人取得联系

如果有需要可以跟我联系。
Please call me if necessary.

我们用电子邮件还是电话通知你呢?
Shall we notify you by mail or by phone?

For example:
A: Shall we notify you by mail or by phone?
我们用电子邮件还是电话通知你呢?
B: Either will do.都可以。
B: By mail,please.通过邮件。
B: By telephone,please.通过电话。

我的邮递地址和以前一样。
My postal address remains the same.

你有手机吗?
Do you have a mobile phone?

For example:
A: Do you have a mobile phone?你有手机吗?
B: Not yet. Maybe I should tell you my E-mail address.
目前没有,或许我可以告诉你我的电子邮箱。

我希望能尽快听到你的消息。
I hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

For example:
A:If we decide to employ you,we will tell you the result by E-mail.
假如我们决定录用你的话,就会给你发送电子邮件。
B:I hope to hear from you as soon as possible.
我希望能尽快听到你的消息。

出去的时候,请您叫下一位应试者进来。
Send the next candidate in on your way out,please.

真希望您的答复对我有利。
I do hope that the answer will be favorable.

面试完了。请等候我们的通知。
That's all for the interview. Please wait for our notification.

For example:
A:That's all for the interview. Please wait for our notification.
面试完了。请等候我们的通知。
B:I will wait for your reply.我会等着面试结果。

谢谢你对这份工作的兴趣,祝你好运。
Thank you for your interest in this job. Good luck to you.

For example:
A:hank you for your interest in this job. Good luck to you.
谢谢你对这份工作的兴趣,祝你好运。
B:I'm grateful for your time. Bye-bye.
占用了您的时间,我深表感谢。再见。

那好,就到这儿吧。
All right. I think that will do for now.

For example:
A:All right. I think that will do for now.那好,就到这儿吧。
B:I hope you'll consider me for the job.我希望您可以考虑我。

那您就等我们的通知吧。
Just wait for us to contact you.

For example:
A:我现在该要做什么呢?
Is there anything I should do now?
B:那您就等我们的通知吧。
Just wait for us to contact you.

会很快通知吗?
Will it be soon?

For example:
A:Will it be soon?很快就会通知吗?
B:In about four to five days.大概要四五天吧。

您对这个职位以及我们公司有什么要问的吗?
Are there any questions you would like to ask about the position or the company?

For example:
A: Are there any questions you would like to ask about the position or the company?
您对这个职位以及我们公司有什么要问的吗?
B:Yes. What is the make-up of your sales department now, and how
many new salespeople are you planning to hire?
是的,你们销售部的构成情况如何?你们计划雇用多少新的销售人员?

你们电脑公司是否对雇员进行定期业务评估?
Do you have a periodic performance review for its employees?

For example:
A:Do you have a periodic performance review for its employees?
你们电脑公司是否对雇员进行定期业务评估?
B:Yes,we do.是的,我们是这样做的。

我还不能确定您就是这个职位的最佳人选。
I'm just not sure you're the right person for the job.

For example:
A:I'm just not sure you're the right person for the job.
我还不能确定您就是这个职位的最佳人选。
B:That sounds fair to me.听起来我还是有希望的。

我会和同事们商量后在几天内答复你。
I'll talk it over with my colleagues and get back to you in a few days.

我的曰常工作是什么呢?
What would my daily duties be?

For example:
A:What would my daily duties be?我的曰常工作是什么呢?
B:Support work, mainly.大体上都是一些助理事务。

试用期是多长?
How long is a trial period?

For example:
A:How long is a trial period?试用期是多长?
B:Three months. 3 个月。

你能在星期一上班吗?
Could you start on Monday?

For example:
A: Could you start on Monday?你能在星期一上班吗?
B: I can't start next Monday. There're a few personal things I have to take care of. Would Thursday be alright?
我不能在星期一上班,我有些个人事务需要处理,星期四可以吗?

对不起,我没有什么要问的了。
I'm sorry I wasn't more organized.

For example:
A: Any questions about the job?对这份工作有没有问题?
B: I'm sorry I wasn't more organized.对不起,我没有什么要问的了。

我不会让您失望的。
I won't let you down.
let sb. down使某人失望

我确信我就是贵公司要找的人。
I really do believe I'm the person for you.

For example:
A: I really do believe I'm the person for you.
我确信我就是贵公司要找的人。
B: I hope so. Good-bye.希望如此。再见。

顺便问一下,需要我提供别的吗?
In the meantime, is there any other information I can provide?

For example:
A: In the meantime,is there any other information I can provide?
顺便问一下,需要我提供别的吗?
B: We will need your resume, two photographs and a list of the article catalogs you have worked on previously.
我们需要你的履历表,两张照片和你以前的文章目录。

是该结束我们谈话的时候了,你有什么问题吗?
It's time to close our talk,do you have any questions?

For example:
A: It's time to close our talk,do you have any questions?
是该结束我们谈话的时候了,你有什么问题吗?
B: Ok. What hours would I work?好的,上班时间是什么时候?

贵单位什么时候能与我签约?
When will you make me sign the contract?

For example:
A: When will you make me sign the contract?
贵单位什么时候能与我签约?
B: It is probably in the late of April.签约期限大约在 4月下旬。

我们先要体检,然后还要政审,最后再签约。
We must have a health check-up first,then examine your political record and finally sign a contract.

分享到