(单词翻译:单击)
惯用单句
我来这儿是对住在北京的外籍人士进行一年一度的人口调查的。
I'm here to conduct the annual census of foreigners living in Beijing.
能不能给我看看您的身份证件?
May I see your identification?
请出示您的护照和居留许可证。
Please show me your passport and Residence Permit.
您是持哪一种签证入境中国的?
What kind of visa did you enter China with?
您在哪所学校上学?
Which school are you studying at?
请问您从事什么职业?
May I know your occupation?
您的出生日期是什么时候?
What's your date of birth?
请问您的全名叫什么?
May I have your full name?
您在这里的住址是什么?
What is your local address?
您在这里住多久了?
How long have you been living here?
情景对话
A:I'm here to conduct the annual cenuss of foreigners living in Beijing. This is my service ID card.
B:OK.What do you want to know?
A:We only need to verify your information against our records.
B:OK.
A:Please show me your passport and Residence Permit.
B:Here you are.
A:How long have you been living here?
B:Two years.
A:May I know your occupation?
B:I'm a professor at a university.
A:Is that right? Which university, if you don't mind my asking?
B:I teach at Beijing Normal University, English composition and some conversational classes.
A:Everything appears to be in order. Thank you for your time.