(单词翻译:单击)
惯用单句
1.这个工作令我很反感。
This work really turns me off.
2.最近压力不断增大。
The stress keeps building up lately.
3.我感觉都累垮掉了。
I feel like wiped out.
4.我无法忍受这么低的工资。
I can't put up with the low salary.
5.我再也不能忍受了。
This is the last straw.
6.他们太过分了。
They are too much.
7. 我不喜欢在这个公司死板的企业文化。
I don't like the rigid culture of this company.
8.我从来没有喜欢过在这家公司工作。
I've never liked working in this company.
10.可能只是“黑色星期一”的感觉吧。
Maybe it's just that Blue Monday feeling.
11. 我今天没什么干劲儿。
I just can't get going today.
12.我没办法把精神集中在工作上。
I can't concentrate on my work.
情景对话
A:Is it all right for me to come in now. Mr. Sutcliffe?
B:Well...I'm pretty busy. but... all right. come in. What can I do for you?
A:Do you mind if I sit down?
B:Not at all. Take a seat. Now, what can I do for you?
A:I want to leave the department. Do you think I could put in for a transfer?
B:Yes, but why should you want to do that?
A:Do you mind if I speak frankly?
B:Not at all. Go ahead.
A:Well,you see. I don't like the office. I don't like the staff.and I'm afraid you and I don't get on. So may I put in for a transfer?
B:Yes.I'd delighted if you did.