(单词翻译:单击)
惯用单句
1.你对自己未来五年有什么远景规划?
Where do you picture yourself in five years?
2.我为什么要聘用你呢?
Why should I hire you?
3.你很懂管理,为什么不选择到招聘经理人的公司工作?
You know a lot about administration,why don't you choose to work for a company looking for managers?
4.你为什么要离开目前的职位?
Why are you leaving your present position?
5.你能否谈一谈你怎么看待这个行业的未来趋势?
Can you tell me how you see the future trends of this industry?
6.你认为你胜任这份工作吗?
Do you think you're qualified for it?
7.你的资历远远超过了这个职位的要求,你为什么会对这个职位感兴趣呢?
You're over qualified for this position,why would you be interested at it?
8.对于你的前一份工作你都有哪些喜欢和不喜欢的地方?
What do you like and dislike about your previous job?
9.你以前的老板怎么看待你?
What do your past employers think of you?
情景对话
man:I can see by your resume here that you studied bussiness administration.
woman:That's right.
man:So I wonder why you want to work for a newspaper.
woman:I did reporting for the university newspaper in my school.And I always be very interested in journalism.
man:But journalism,it is a very different profession from administration.You know a lot about administration.Why don't you choose to work for a company looking for managers?
woman:I study the administration.Yes.But I'm more attracted to writing articles.I want to use my knowledge of bussiness to write financail news.
man:A new reportor must expect to work many hours.
woman:I know that starting reportors work many hours.I'm very willing to take on the challenge.