(单词翻译:单击)
惯用单句
您是怎么受伤的?
How did you get injured?
伤到哪儿了?
Where does it hurt?
现在出血严重吗?
Are you bleeding very badly?
我们得先把血止住。
We need to stop the blood first.
我来看一下。
Let me take a look.
你的胳膊能动吗?
Can you move your arm?
坚持一下。
Hold on.
您骨折了。
You have a bone fracture.
裂口看来不太严重。
The laceration doesn't look too serious.
你需要缝几针。
You need a few sititches.
你需要动手术。
You need surgery.
最近您打过破伤风针吗?
Have you had a tetanus shot recently?
我给您开些止痛药。
I'm going to give you something for the pain.
别担心,这胳膊很快就会好的。
Don't worry;this arm is going to heal quickly.
情景对话
A:What's the problem?
B:I have a laceration on my left forearm.
A:Let me have a look.How did this happen?
B:I got hit by a car in an accident.
A:Was there much bleeding afterward?
B:No,not much.
A:Well,this doesn't look too serious. Nurse, could you please get me a suture set?
B:Will I need stitches?
A:Yes.Three,I think. It wont' be too painful.
B:Alright,we're done. That wasn't so bad, was it?
A:No,not really.
B:You're lucky there was no lasting damage.I'll set up an appointment for you to come back in five days. We'll take those stitches out then. So long.
A:Thank you,doctor.Bye.