(单词翻译:单击)
惯用单句
1.雇员有机会到调到设在海外的分部工作吗?
Are there chances for employees to be transferred to overseas branches of the company?
2.我曾经在一家外贸公司做过兼职翻译。
I used to work as a part-time interpreter in a foreign trade company.
3.我负责东南亚的市场营销。
I'm in charge of marketing activities in Souuth-East Asia.
4.我的专业是商务英语。
My major was business English.
5. 这是我第一次来外资企业工作。
This is the first time I have come to work in the foreigh capital enterprise.
6.我想谈谈如何扩大公司的出口业务。
I'd like to talk about how to expand the export business of this company.
7.很好的顾客关系对公司的发展很重要。
Good customer relations are very important to the corporate development.
8.因为你们公司的运作是全球化的,我觉得在这样一个环境中工作会收获最多。
Because your operations are global, I feel I can gain the most from working in this kind of environment.
9.我的专业和工作经验使我能胜任这个职位。
My major and work experiences make me qualified for this position.
10.我想了解一下你们的主要产品和市场份额。
I'd like to know about you major products and market share.
情景对话
A:To start with, may I know why you are interested in working for our company?
B:First, as far as I know, your company has had an impressive growth record.Second, I want to get into the foreign trade business.
A:Now you are with Yuandong Company. What is your chief responsibility there?
B:I'm in charge of marketing activities in South-East Asia, for example,organizing trade conferences and arranging exhibitions.
A:Do you have any questions about the job?
B: Yes. Are ther chances for employees to be transferred to overseas branches of the company?
A:Certainly. This is an internationl company , and ther're good chances for you to work overseas.
B:That would be good.