(单词翻译:单击)
惯用单句
你应该先去一层的住院处办理住院手续
You should register at the first floor Admitting Office first.
我得问一下您的个人情况和保险信息。
I need to ask about your personal and insurance information.
您带保险卡和相应的身份证了吗?
Have you brought your inusrance cards and proper identification?
你办完住院手续了吗?
Have you completed the admitting procedures?
你带病历了吗?
Do you have your medical history sheet with you?
请填一下这张住院卡。
Please fill in this admission card.
你知道您的主治医生是谁吗?
Do you know who is your doctor in charge?
您是内科病人还是外科病人?
Are you a medical or surgical case?
我是护士长。
I'm the nurse in charge.
呼叫按钮在这儿。如果您需要护士就按它。
The call button is here. You may push it if you need a nurse.
探病时间是上午8点到下午7点。
The visiting hours are from 8am to 7 pm.
情景对话
A:Have you been registered yet, sir?
B: No,I haven't been registered.
A::Are you a medical or sugical case?
B:I'm a medical case.
A:Do you have your medical history sheet with you?
B:Yes, here you are.
A:Please fill in this admission card. Well, how long do you expect to stay in the hospital?
B:The doctor told me to stay about one month.
A:But there're no beds availabe now. Two patients will be discharged this afternoon, so you'll have to wait until then.
B:Well, when they leave the hospital, give me a call and I'll come back.
A:Certainly. See you in the afternoon.