(单词翻译:单击)
惯用单句
1 我很想去,但我不能
I 'd love to , but I can't.
2 谢谢, 但不巧的是我已经有计划了
Thanks, but unfortunately I already have plans.
3 我希望我能去,但我那天还有个会议
I wish i could , but I will have a conference that day.
4 你真好,但我周五有个约会
It's very kind of you, but I have an appointment on Friday.
5 我已经答应今晚去见詹妮弗了, 不过还是要谢谢你。
I have already promised to meet Jannifer this evening, but thank you all the same
6 谢谢你邀请我,不过我实在是太累了。
Thank you very much for asking me, but I feel rather tired.
7 虽然我很想去 但恐怕下星期天我没空
Much as I should like to , I am afraid I won't be free next sunday.
8 我一整天都会很忙
I will be busy all day long.
9 我得加班
I have to work overtime.
情景对话
A: Jane, I was wondering if you you had any plans for saturday afternoon.
B : A friend and I are planing to go out, why ? what's up?
A: There is a special exhibition of french sculptures at the museum, I was hoping you 'd like to come with me
B : I am afraid I can't I am going to be out all day.
A: What about sunday ?
B: i wish i could, but it's my mums birthday.
A: Mayne next week.
B:Much as I 'd like to, I am afraid i wont be free next week, I have a lot of work.
A: Sorry to hear that, I was really looking forward to spending some more time with you , I really enjoyed our last chat.
B: I am really sorry too, maybe I can give you a call sometime.