(单词翻译:单击)
惯用单句
1.我有在谈判场合当口译的经验。
I have the experience of interpreting in negotiations.
2.我曾经在一家时装店工作。
I worked in a fashion shop.
3.我在一家电脑公司工作过。
I worked for a computer company.
4.我在管理方面有实际工作经验。
I have practical experience in management.
5.我在锦江宾馆当过五年接待员。
I worked as a receptionist for five years at JinJiang Hotel.
6.目前,我在深圳的一家合资企业工作。
At present, I am employed by a joint venture in Shenzhen.
7.我在一家国有企业做过人事经理。
I worked as a personnel manager in a state-owned enterprise.
8.从03到07年我一直在晨星报任编辑一职。
I was an editor of the Morning Star from 2003 to 2007.
9.很遗憾地说,我在这一领域没有经验。
I’m sorry to say that I have no experience in this field.
情景对话
A: Do you have experience in advertising?
B: Yes, I used to have a part-time job in advertising company.
A: What were you mean duties there?
B: I mostly did advertising planning.
A: What qualities do you think an advertising planner should have?
B: I think an advertising planner should have active thoughts, creative talent, and be sensitive to the changes in the market.
A: What was the most important thing you have learned at work?
B: The most important thing I learned was that I must continuously improve my abilities. Advertising is a constantly evolving trade and creativity is an important fact to success. If I want to make in marking in advertising history, I can’t stop studying and creating.