(单词翻译:单击)
惯用单句
1.我和同事相处得很好。
I'm on good terms with my colleagues.
2.我和我的搭档很合得来。
I'm compatible with my partner.
3.我们同心协力把工作做完了.
We cooperated well to get the work done.
4.我和她在合作中存在一些问题。
I have some problems working together with her.
5.她总是不搭理我。
She always gives me the cold shoulder.
6.他总是把我们共同工作的功劳占为己有。
He always takes credit for the work we've done together.
7.我不喜欢对我溜须拍马的人。
I don't like anybody who flatters me.
8.他就是个势利眼。
He is nothing but a snob.
9.他不太善于交际。
He isn't really sociable.
10.也许你应该像朋友那样跟他交流。
Maybe you should communicate with him like a friend.
情景对话
A: I can't stand the stupid guy any longer.It 's unbelieveable!
B:Oh, my dear lady.Take it easy.You should forgive a green hand like him.
A: He does everything so mindlessly that he is going to drive me crazy.
B:I suggest you talk with him and teach him how to deal with the problems.
A: I have told him how to do it several times,but he's never listened to me.
B:Maybe you shoulde communicate with him like a friend and not a boss.
A: Oh,I always have difficulity in getting along with the staff.
B: Just take them for your good friends and have a talk with them as we do,make sure you don't lose your temper.
A: I think that's a bad idea. I'd hate anyone here to think of me as a friend.How would they ever respect me as they can do whatever they want?
B:I disagree. All you have to do is respect the staff and their opinions.