(单词翻译:单击)
A bridge spans the river there.
一座桥架在那边河上。
Can you spare me a few minutes?
你能为我挪出几分钟时间吗?
We have no spare room.
我们没有多余房间。
A cigarette spark started the fire.
香烟的火星引起这场火灾。
The pearl sparkled in the moonlight.
那颗珍珠在月光下闪闪发光。
This is a country of sparse population.
这是个人口稀少的小国。
Dr. Washington is a specialist in genetics.
华盛顿医生是遗传方面的专家。
The professor is a specialist of studying a criminal's psychology.
这位教授是位研究罪犯心理的专家。
That doctor specializes in children's illnesses.
那位医生专门研究儿科疾病。
We should perpetuate the rare species.
我们应当使珍稀物种繁衍不绝。
The Origin of Species.
物种源始。
There was no specific plan in my mind.
我脑子里没有具体的计划。
Be more specific about what you want to do.
对于你所要做的事, 你必须进一步搞清楚。
He collects specimens of all kinds.
他采集各种标本。
I cannot see things through your spectacles.
我的看法和你的不一样。
I was attracted by the spectacular display of fireworks.
我被施放烟火的壮观景象吸引了。
He speculated that this might lead to a success.
他推测这可能会成功。
The earth, sun, and moon are spheres.
地球, 太阳和月亮都是球形。
There are spikes on the bottom of the shoes.
鞋底有钉子。
Who spilt ink on my book?
谁把墨水泼在我的书上?