(单词翻译:单击)
My pulse beats violently.
我脉搏跳得很厉害。
She has become a lawyer.
她已成为一名律师。
The boy decided not to become a sailor.
那孩子决定将来不当水手。
Please let me know beforehand.
请提前告诉我。
My remark is on behalf of the workers.
我代表工人们发言。
l want to thank you on my husband's behalf.
我代表我丈夫向你们致谢。
Parents always ask children to behave themselves at dinner.
吃饭时父母总要求孩子规矩点。
When a boy reaches manhood, he should behave like a man.
男孩成年后其行为应象个男子汉。
You behaved too naively!
你太弱智了!
The banker has a large belly.
银行家大腹便便。
Is this your beloved son?
他是你的爱子吗?
Our arms and legs can bend at the joints.
我们的胳膊和腿可以在关节处弯曲。
She bent to pick up a coin from the floor.
她弯腰从地板上捡起一个硬币。
You will find it beneficial in the long run.
从长远上看,你会发现这个很有益。
Sunshine and water are beneficial to living things.
阳光和水有益于生物。
Chinese people benefit a lot from the open-up policy.
改革开放政策让中国人民受益匪浅。
He is bent with age.
他因年老而弯腰。
He bent and laced up his shoes.
他弯腰系好了鞋带。
She bent to pick up a coin from the floor.
她弯腰从地板上捡起一个硬币。
I found a berth in a nearby hotel.
我在附近的旅馆找个住处。