(单词翻译:单击)
原文欣赏
Is it a game?
这是游戏吗?
Now, l'm gonna read some words.
我要念几个字
They won't make any sense, but I want you to listen to them anyway.
没什么意义,但你要仔细听
And look at me all the time.
一直看着我
Can you do that? - Yes, Monica.
你能吗? - 能,梦妮卡
Can you feel my hand on the back of your neck? - Yes.
你有感觉我在摸你脖子吗? - 有
Does any of this hurt? - No.
你会痛吗? - 不会
Okay, now...look at me.Ready?
好吧,现在...看着我.好了吗?
Cirrus.Socrates.Particle.Decibel.Hurricane.
触毛.苏格拉底.分子.分贝.飓风.海豚
Dolphin.Tulip.Monica.David.Monica.
郁金香.梦妮卡.大卫.梦妮卡
All right.I wonder if I did that right.
好了.不晓得我有没有做对
What were those words for, Mommy?
妈咪,那些字是什么?
What did you call me? - Mommy.
你叫我什么? - 妈咪
Who am l, David?
大卫,我是谁?
You are my mommy.
你是我妈咪
妙语佳句
Exercise (pt&pp.exercised)
n. 练习;运动,训练;运用;典礼
vi. 锻炼,训练,练习
vt. 锻炼(身体某部位);使焦虑,使忧虑;实行,发挥(作用);运用
She exercises two or three times a week...
她每周锻炼两三次 。
These stomach exercises will tighten abdominal muscles...
这些腹部练习会增强腹肌 。
------------------------------------------------------
Discussion
n. 讨论,谈论;详述,论述
That discussion must of necessity be postponed for a while.
讨论会不得不延期举行 。
------------------------------------------------------
Prior to
在…之前
It must be correctly exposed prior to printing it.
在输出之前,必须正确曝光 。
剧情百科
David的出现明显打乱了长时间一人独处的Monica,让Monica不知所措
。但看见与自己儿子相近年轻的David,Monica的母爱也渐渐益发!在David的不断缠绕下,Monica最终接纳了David,成为家庭的一员 。
考考你 Q&A
Q: Please use the word or phrase you just learnt to complete the sentence beblow.
1.Who ordered you to _____ the rice?(distribute
谁命令你分配这些大米的?
2.An online game would not _____ the same scrutiny.( be subject to
在线游戏不会受到如此严格的检查 。
A:本期答案见下期
上期答案:
1.Prior to that, deal sizes were much smaller.
在此之前,中国油企的交易规模要小得多 。
2.I've had enough of this discussion.
我已经受够了这种讨论.