(单词翻译:单击)
原文欣赏
- Bob! - Just for you.
- 巴布! - 只给你喔
- It's beautiful. - Beautiful golden tilefish, line-caught.
- 美呆了 - 海钓的金线鱼
- Beautiful. - Give me a kiss.
- 太棒了 - 亲我一下
- Bob. - Give me a kiss.
- 巴布 - 亲我一下
- Hey! Hey! How come I didn't get a kiss? - How come you didn't get a kiss?
- 你为什么不亲我? - 她为什么不亲你? - 为什么?
You ain't got the goods.
- 因为你没有给她好货
- What's this? - I don't see any golden tilefish.
- 这算什么? - 你又没弄到金线鱼
- Hello? - Hey, it's me.
- 喂? - 嗨,是我
I'm just checking in. We should be there about 9.
我只是打来确定一下,我们应该9点钟会到
Great, so I'll make sure I'm back by then.
太好了,我会准时回家
Okay, cool. So, what are you doing? Reading a recipe, right?
好吧,你在干嘛?看食谱?
Christine, don't be ridiculous. I do have other interests.
老姐,拜托,我有别的兴趣
Of course you do. Name one.
才怪,说一样来听听
- How's Zoe? - Adorable.
- 柔儿好吗? - 可爱得不得了
She's changed so much since you saw her last.
你们上次见面后她变了好多
- Haven't you, sweetheart? - I don't know.
- 对吧,乖女儿? - 我不知道
- So, what do you guys want for dinner? - Don't worry about us.
- 你们晚餐要吃什么? - 别担心
- We'll just grab a pizza or something. - I don't think so.
- 我们会吃比萨吧 - 不行
- So, what does Zoe like these days? - She eats anything.
- 柔儿都爱吃什么? - 什么都吃
- She's a vacuum cleaner. - Mom.
- 简直像吸尘器 - 妈!
I'll call you when we get closer. Say bye to your Aunt Kate.
快到了再打给你,跟凯特阿姨说再见
- Bye, Aunt Kate. - Bye, Aunt Kate.
- 拜了,凯特阿姨 - 拜了,凯特阿姨
- Hey, Kate. Did you just get in? - No, I forgot something.
- 凯特,你刚回来吗? - 不是,我忘了带东西
- How are you? - Good.
- 你好吗? - 很好
Are you working tonight? I know this great little Thai place.
你今晚有空吗?有家泰国小馆…
My sister's coming into town with my niece.
我姐和外甥女要来
Actually, I am. Just for a couple of hours.
其实我得工作几个小时
I don't give up that easily. One of these days...
我不会轻易放弃,总有一天
...I'm gonna convince you to have dinner with me.
我会说服你和我吃晚饭
重点讲解
重点讲解:
golden:
adj. 金色的,黄金般的;珍贵的;金制的
Her golden hair flared like the sun.
她那金色的头发像阳光般熠熠发亮。
How come:
为什么
How come that nice opportunities and brilliant ideas should gather around all at once.
甚至奇怪,怎么这么好的机会和想法都赶在了一个点上。
check in:
报到,记录;到达并登记
When others check in their code, you will see it as incoming to your workspace.
当其他人核查他们的代码时,您将看到它像引入您的工作空间一样。
recipe:
n. 食谱;[临床] 处方;秘诀
I have yet to think of a recipe that is not in their database.
我还没有想到一个食谱是不在他们的数据库里的。
ridiculous:
adj. 可笑的;荒谬的
[ 比较级more ridiculous 最高级most ridiculous ]
She broke in with a ridiculous objection.
她突然插嘴提了个可笑的异议。
Name one:
举个例子
Name one American Indian tribe in the United States.
请说出一个美国印第安人部落的名字。
adorable: adj. 可爱的;可敬重的,值得崇拜的
There are so many adorable animals out there, but they all need a home.
那里列出有很多可爱的动物,但是它们都需要有一个自己的家。
grab:
vt. 攫取;霸占;将…深深吸引
vi. 攫取;夺取
n. 攫取;霸占;夺取之物
[ 过去式grabbed 过去分词grabbed 现在分词grabbing ]
Have him grab on to your thighs as you lean back.
让他抓紧你的大腿,你便可以向后躺在他的腿上。
vacuum cleaner:
吸尘器;真空吸尘器;[环境] 真空清洁器
Before leaving, Mr.Seymour turned off the vacuum cleaner and the water valve.
在离开之前,西摩先生关掉了真空吸尘器和水阀。
convince:
vt. 说服;使确信,使信服
[ 过去式convinced 过去分词convinced 现在分词convincing ]
She or he should be able to convince you of stupid decisions and future consequences.
她或者他应该能够说服你的愚蠢决定和后面不堪设想的后果。
剧情介绍:
凯特的妹妹因车祸而逝世了,留下年幼的女儿祖需要凯特照顾。妈妈离开后,祖变得越来越封闭。无论凯特怎么努力,
祖还是与阿姨保持距离。此时餐厅里请来了新的厨师尼克(艾伦·艾克哈特饰),工作态度完全有别与凯特,这使凯
特无法接受,但他却有能耐使不喜欢吃正餐的祖乖乖吃饭。凯特不得不对尼克另眼相看,此后因为祖的关系他们约会
渐多,凯特与尼克之间也产生了微妙的情缘,就连凯特与祖之间的关系也大大改进了。但这时,两人在工作上却出现
了分歧,感情受到了挑战……
考考你:
让他抓紧你的大腿,你便可以向后躺在他的腿上。
在离开之前,西摩先生关掉了真空吸尘器和水阀。
答案下期公布
上期答案:
Please fit a new handle on my case.
Explain it properly in English, please.