听电影《罗马假日》学英语第14期:睡在你的床
日期:2012-09-27 12:03

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

There you are.
原来你在这里。  
I was looking at all the people. It must be fun to live in a place like this.
我在看街景,住在这里真有意思。  
It has its moments. I can give you a commentary on each apartment.
没错,我可以给你介绍左邻右里。  
I must go.
我要走了。 
I only waited to say goodbye. - Goodbye? But we've only just met!
我只是想跟你道别,道别?我们才刚相识。  
How about breakfast? I haven't time.
吃早餐吧? 我没时间。  
It must be a pretty important date to run off without eating.
要空着肚子走,那一定是急事。  
It is. I'll go with you.
没错 那我送你。  
That's all right, I can find the place.
没关系,我认得路。  
Thank you for letting me sleep in your bed.
谢谢你让我睡在你的床上。  
That's all right. Think nothing of it. It was very considerate of you.
小意思,别客气,你真好人。  
You must've been awfully uncomfortable on that couch.
要你睡沙发,一定很不舒服。  
No, I do it all the time.
不,我常睡在沙发上。  
Goodbye, Mr Bradley. Goodbye.
再见,布利先生,再见。    
Go right through there, and down all the steps.
沿这里走,落楼梯。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
妙语佳句
1.look at
看;考虑;着眼于
Just look at the airs she's giving herself, looking down her nose at everybody.
你看她的神气, 简直是目中无人。
2.moment
重要,契机;瞬间;重要时刻;指定时刻
He dissimulated his intentions right up to the moment of the attack.
一直到进攻的时刻他仍掩饰自己的意图。
3.commentary
评论;注释;评注;说明
The only problem with all this commentary is that Ms Winfrey is not quitting.
关于这所有评论的唯一一个问题是,温芙蕾女士并不是退役。
4.awfully
可怕地;十分;非常;很
It is awfully strange: why did it never once enter my head all the winter that she despised me?
非常奇怪的是:为什么在整整一个冬季里,我脑子里一次也没有想过她看不起我呢?
考考你 (请翻译)
1.住在这里真有意思。 
2.要你睡沙发,一定很不舒服。

上期参考答案
1.Wasn't I talking to him just now?
2.I don't know that I'd use those words exactly.

分享到
重点单词
  • uncomfortableadj. 不舒服的,不自在的
  • commentaryn. 实况报道,现场解说,评论,注释,批评
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,