听电影《罗马假日》学英语第06期:Where do you live?
日期:2012-09-10 19:54

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

Come on, climb in the cab and go home.
快上车回家去。  
So happy.Got any money?
真开心,有钱吗? 
Never carry money.That's a bad habit.
从不带钱,坏习惯。  
All right. I'll drop you off, come on.
好了,我送你一程。  
It's a taxi!It's not the Super Chief.
是的士!不是特快火车。  
Where are we going?
你们要去哪里?  
Where do you live? What?
你住在哪里?什么?  
Colosseum.Come on, you're not that drunk.
圆型剧场,拜托,你不是烂醉。  
You're so smart, I'm not drunk at all.
你真醒目,我根本没醉。  
I'm just being very happy.Hey, don't go to sleep again.
只是太高兴,别又睡着。  
Where are we going?
我们要去哪里?  
Where do you want to go? Where shall I take you?
你想去哪里?我该送你去哪里?  
Where do you live?
你住在哪里?  
Come on. Where do you live?
快说你住在哪里?  
Come on, where do you live?
你究竟住在哪里?  
Colosseum.
圆型剧场。  
She lives in the Colosseum.It's the wrong address.
她住在圆型剧场,地址是错的。  
Look, for me it is very late night.
现在已经夜深了。  
My wife. I have three bambino, you know bambino?
我老婆,我有三个孩子,懂吗?  
My taxi go home, we go home together.
我要开车回家了。  
Via Margutta 51.
马古达街51号。  
Via Margutta 51!
马古达街51号。  
Here is Via Margutta 51. I am very happy.
马古达街51号,我很开心。  
A thousand lire. Mila lire,
一千里拉。  
One, two, three, four mila,
一、二、三、四千里拉。  
OK.For me?
好吧,给我的?  
OK. Now, look, take a little bit of that.
我已多付了一点钱。  
Take her wherever she wants to go.
送她想去的地方。  
Goodnight.
晚安。  
Oh! No, no. Momento,
不行!等一下。  
All right. Look, when she wakes up, she'll tell you where to go.
待她醒来就会说她要去哪里。  
Momento, My taxi is not for sleep.
等一下,我的车不是旅店。  
You understand?
你明白吗?  
Look, pal, this is not my problem.
朋友,这不是我的问题。  
I never see her before. OK.
我根本不认识她。  
Is not your problem, is not my problem.
不是你的问题,也不是我的。  
What you want? You don't want girl, me don't want girl.
你不想要这女孩,我也不想。  
妙语佳句
1.climb in
爬进去
The Sherpa have played crucial roles as guides, porters, and climbing partners on nearly every Everest climb in history.
在历史上几乎每次攀登珠峰,夏尔巴人都起着至关重要的作用,他们充当向导、搬运工和登山队友。
2.drop off
减少;让……下车;睡着
Yet, they say the purchases will likely drop off if prices approach $8 a bushel again.
但他们说,如果价格再度逼近每蒲式耳8美元,那么中国的购买量可能就会减少。
3.smart
聪明的;巧妙的;敏捷的;厉害的;潇洒的;剧烈的;时髦的
Do you have smart suggestions on how to improve the product?
请问你有关于改善那个产品的聪明建议么?
4.bambino
小孩,婴孩
The curse of the Bambino is broken. The Boston Red Sox win the World Series for the first time since 1919.
贝比鲁斯魔咒被打破,波士顿红袜队自1919年以来首次获得美国职业棒球联盟冠军。
考考你 (请翻译)
1.快上车回家去。 
2.送她想去的地方。

上期参考答案
1.Could it be because you're ahead?
2.Would you care to make a statement?

分享到
重点单词
  • cursen. 诅咒,咒骂,祸端 vt. 咒骂,诅咒,使受罪 vi
  • smartadj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的
  • addressn. 住址,致词,讲话,谈吐,(处理问题的)技巧 vt.
  • crucialadj. 关键的,决定性的
  • statementn. 声明,陈述
  • approachn. 接近; 途径,方法 v. 靠近,接近,动手处理
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为