听电影《罗马假日》学英语第13期:只为你而生
日期:2012-09-24 10:56

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

Where's Dr Bannochhoven? I'm afraid I don't know him.
班诺医生呢?我不认识他。  
Wasn't I talking to him just now? Afraid not.
我刚才不是跟他说话吗?不。  
Have I had an accident?
我遇上意外?  
No.
不是。  
Quite safe for me to sit up, huh?
我可以坐起来吗?  
Perfectly.
当然可以。  
Thank you.
谢谢你。  
Are these yours?
这是你的睡衣?  
Did you lose something? No.
你有东西不见了?没有。  
Would you be so kind as to tell me where I am?
可否告诉我现在身在何处?  
This is what is laughingly known as my apartment.
这是我的蚊型住所。 
Did you bring me here by force? No, no. Quite the contrary.
你强行带我回来? 刚好相反。  
Have I been here all night... alone? If you don't count me, yes.
我整晚单独在这里? 若不算我在内就是了。  
So I've spent the night here with you?
我跟你在这里过了一晚?  
Well, I don't know that I'd use those words exactly.
我不知道我会否这么说。  
but from a certain angle, yes.
但这个说法也没错。  
How do you do? How do you do?
幸会,幸会。 
And you are? Bradley, Joe Bradley.
贵姓大名?祖布利。 
Delighted. You don't know how delighted I am.
很高兴认识你,我更高兴荣幸。  
You may sit down. Thank you very much.
你可以坐下来,谢谢。  
What's your name?
你叫什么名字? 
You may call me Anya. Well thank you, Anya.
叫我安雅吧,好的,安雅。  
Coffee? What time is it?
喝咖啡吗? 现在几点钟?  
About one-thirty.
快一点半了。  
One-thirty! I must get dressed and go!
一点半!我要马上更衣,离开!  
Why the hurry? There's lots of time.
赶什么?时间还多着呢。  
No there isn't, and I've been enough trouble as it is.
不,我已给了你不少麻烦。  
Trouble? You're not what I'd call trouble.
麻烦?你绝对没给我麻烦。  
I'm not? - I'll run a bath for you.
真的? 我替你准备洗澡水。  
There you are.
行了。  
Here we go now.
准备拍照。  
There you are, that does it. All right.
行了,拍好了。  
Give me a little slack, will you?
放我一马好吗?
妙语佳句
1.Afraid
害怕的;恐怕;担心的
I'm afraid of mucking up your plan.
我担心会打乱你的计划。
2.sit up
熬夜;端坐
When my alarm goes off every morning, I turn it off, stretch for a couple seconds, and sit up.
每天早上当我的闹钟响的时候,我会把它关掉,伸一个长长的懒腰,然后坐起来。
3.apartment
公寓;房间
When we moved into our apartment,we had to deposit $2,000 with the landlord in case we broke any of his things.
当我们搬入公寓时,我们不得不向房东预付2 000美元,以防我们打碎他的什么东西。
4.slack
adj. 松弛的;疏忽的;不流畅的
vi. 松懈;减弱
n. 煤末;峡谷
vt. 放松;使缓慢
adv. 马虎地;缓慢地
The devil wants you to think your part does not matter, so you will slack off.
魔鬼想你认为你那个部分是无关重要的,那么你就会松懈下来了。
考考你 (请翻译)
1.我刚才不是跟他说话吗?
2.我不知道我会否这么说。

上期参考答案
1.That particular story would be worth five grand to any news service.
2.When I'm back in a real newsroom, I'll think of you.

分享到
重点单词
  • stretchn. 伸展,张开 adj. 可伸缩的 v. 伸展,张开,
  • slackn. 松弛的部分,松散,淡季,中止 adj. 松弛的,不
  • certainadj. 确定的,必然的,特定的 pron. 某几个,某
  • contraryadj. 相反的,截然不同的 adv. 相反(地) n.
  • particularadj. 特殊的,特别的,特定的,挑剔的 n. 个别项目