听电影《罗马假日》学英语第04期:看医生点点
日期:2012-09-06 18:03

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

I'll get Doctor Bannochhoven.It's no use.
我去找班诺医生,没用的。  
I'll be dead before he gets here.
他来之前,我已经死掉了。  
She's asleep. She was in hysterics 3 minutes ago.
她睡着了,刚才她还歇斯底里。  
Are you asleep, ma'am? No.
你睡着了吗?不。  
I'll only disturb Your Royal Highness a moment.
我只会打扰公主殿下一会儿。  
I'm very ashamed, Doctor. Suddenly I was crying.
我很羞家,突然哭起来。  
To cry is perfectly normal.
哭是完全正常的。  
It's important she be calm and relaxed for the press conference.
她要在记者会上保持冷静轻松。  
Don't worry, Doctor, I'll be calm and relaxed.
放心,医生,我会冷静轻松。  
I'll bow and I'll smile,
我会鞠躬、微笑。  
I'll improve trade relations and I'll.
我会改善贸易关系,我会。  
There she goes again. Give her something, please.
她又是这样子,快想法子。  
Uncover her arm, please.
麻烦你拉起她的衣袖。  
What's that? Sleep and calm.
那是什么?安眠和镇静剂。  
This will relax you and make you feel a little happy.
这会令你放轻松和开怀一点。  
It's a new drug, quite harmless.
是一种新药,无害的。  
There.
行了。  
I don't feel any different.
我不觉得有分别。  
You will. It may take a little time to take hold.
待会药力就见效了。  
Just now, lie back.
现在快休息一下。  
Can I keep just one light on? Of course.
只开一盏灯行吗? 当然可以。  
The best thing I know is to do exactly what you wish for a while.
现在最重要的是让你随心所欲。  
Thank you, Doctor.
谢谢,医生。  
Oh, the General! Doctor, quick.
上将!医生快来看看。  
I'm perfectly all right.
我没事。  
Goodnight, ma'am.
晚安,公主。  
Goodnight, ma'am. Goodnight, Doctor.
晚安,公主 晚安,医生。
妙语佳句
1.hysterics
歇斯底里症的发作;发疯
After half an hour of hysterics about the cellphone, I felt so manipulated that I almost walked out.
经过半小时为了手机的歇斯底里后,我感觉自己真是受人操纵,几乎就走掉了。
2.disturb
vt. 打扰;妨碍;使不安;弄乱;使恼怒
vi. 打扰;妨碍
He jacked in the earphone so that he would not disturb others.
为了不打扰别人,他插上了耳塞。
3.conference
会议;协商;讨论;[篮]联盟
The two parties clashed in the conference.
在会议中双方意见发生冲突。
4.be calm
保持冷静
If you do what you like then you know how it feels to be calm, relaxed and balanced.
当你在做你所喜欢做的事情时,你就能够体会到什么叫平静、放松和平衡。
考考你 (请翻译)
1.我会改善贸易关系。 
2.待会药力就见效了。

上期参考答案
1.You'll wear white lace and carry a bouquet.
2.You're not dying.Leave me!

分享到
重点单词
  • uncovervt. 揭开,揭露
  • lacen. 饰带,花边,缎带 v. 结带子,饰以花边
  • bown. 弓 n. 鞠躬,蝴蝶结,船头 v. 鞠躬,成弓形,
  • relaxedadj. 放松的, 松懈的,随意的 relax的过去式(
  • bouquetn. 花束 n. 酒香
  • harmlessadj. 无害的,无恶意的
  • disturbv. 扰乱,妨碍,使 ... 不安
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • conferencen. 会议,会谈,讨论会,协商会