影视精讲《超级奶爸》第8期:面对挑战
日期:2012-07-13 01:46

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

If she Loves you, she'll come back, huh?
如果她爱你,她会回来的,嗯?
Don't worry!
别担心
Okay, everybody, Listen up.There's been a change of plans.
好了,各位,听着,计划有变
Your mother's not coming homeas soon asshe expected.
你们的妈妈不会像她预期的那样回来
When is she coming back? Soon.
她什么时候回来? 很快
For now, we'll just have some more big fun.
现在,我们不过是多来点乐子
Tomorrow's a school day. I have wrestling.
明天要上学 我有摔跤练习
I need a release for Driver's Ed.
我要领驾照
I've got Fireflies.
我要去弄萤火虫
I have to go to the mall.
我必须去商场

I have to stop her from spending so much.

我必须去阻止她乱花钱
Whoa, okay, Halt. Halt!
哇哦,好了,停,停
We'll take this hill one inchat a time.
我们一步一步来
Only then can we rise to the challenge.
只有这样我们才能面对挑战

重点解释

妙语佳句:

listen up:听好了

Now, listen up! This is important.

专心听,这一点很重要。

as soon as:一 ... 就

I'll write you as soon as I get there.

我一到那儿,就给你写信。

stop sb from doing sth:阻止某人干某事

He covered her mouth to stop her from screaming.

他捂上她的嘴,不让她叫出声来。

at a time:每次, 一次
Personal enmities must be forgotten at a time of national crisis.
民族危机当头,必须捐弃个人恩怨。

rise to sth:起而应付某事

He was determined to rise to the challenge.
他决心克服困难迎接挑战。

剧情百科常识:

布兰特妮·斯诺(出生于1986年3月9日)是一名美国影视演员和歌手。她因她在《美国梦》中扮演的Meg Pryor 、《导航灯》中扮演的Daisy Lemay、《发胶明星梦》中扮演的Amber Von Tussle和在《鞋店事务所》中扮演的Jenna Backstrom而被人熟知。电影作品有《神勇奶爸》等。在《gossip girl》即绯闻少女中。布兰特尼斯诺 在剧中饰演Serena的妈妈Lily年轻时候。

考考你:

计划有变。

我必须去阻止她乱花钱。

只有这样我们才能面对挑战。

上期答案:http://www.kekenet.com/menu/201207/189952.shtml

You'll be happy to know that I found the culprit that's been sneaking around!

I wanted to tell you I'm gonna be a few more days.

You just do whatever you have to.

分享到
重点单词
  • lilyadj. 纯白的 n. 百合花
  • challengen. 挑战 v. 向 ... 挑战
  • gossipn. 流言蜚语,闲话,爱说长道短的人 vi. 散播(流言
  • releasen. 释放,让渡,发行 vt. 释放,让与,准予发表,发
  • tusslen. 扭打,斗争,论争 vi. 扭打,打斗
  • determinedadj. 坚毅的,下定决心的